Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nobody knows if I'm gay or not irl

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I'm not effeminate, or anything like that, but I do say questionable things irl. I'm actually not, but I love trolling people so I will not confirm the fact I'm heterosexual.

Why do you say these questionable things

maybe you are a gay but you dont know it :feelsohgod:

Postmaxx reply passing by don't mind me

A gay currycel would really creep normies out on a subway.

over for questionablethingscels

I'm not effeminate, or anything like that, but I do say questionable things irl. I'm actually not, but I love trolling people so I will not confirm the fact I'm heterosexual.
J F L

I get the same problem when I grow my hair out.

They know. They just ask you if youre gay because its nicer than asking why youre a virgin loser

Trickster gay currycel

That's weird man, but you do you

My dad thinks i'm gay, tbh. He has mentioned it a couple of times already.

My dad thinks i'm gay, tbh. He has mentioned it a couple of times already.
My siblings and everyone else always assumed I was a faggot because I never got a gf

I don't really care if people are gay or lesbo, maybe it's my indifference to most things in life or brainwashing from all the tolerance bullshit growing up? I don't even know anymore.

Tbh same

Except only amongst friends and they know it's a joke

Why do you say these questionable things
Because I am not afraid of my own sexuality, which, for again, is 100% heterosexuality. So I can say things without having to worry "I'll sound gay now, probably should just shut up."
maybe you are a gay but you dont know it :feelsohgod:
I can guarantee you that I am, in fact, not gay.
faggot
jk bro

elab
Jfl, thanks bro. Well, when I see a total Chad, I show it to my friends and tell them how good looking he is. And then they say "You gay or something?" and I'll answer with "I'd totally let him do me." (as a joke, of course, I just like trolling them) and then they're like "Wtf you're a faggot." :feelskek:
That's weird man, but you do you
Why is it weird, son?
Tbh same

Except only amongst friends and they know it's a joke
That's the thing, my friends don't know whether or not I am joking.

Last edited: