Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Nobody is a NPC

C

CurryLMAO

Self-banned
-
Brutalpill is nobody is actually a NPC, unlike some copers like to believe. Almost everyone I meet at work is smarter than me. Genetics and upbringing also determine intelligence, not just looks.

I'm an NPC. Chads = the main characters of life. Shit I forgot, jews are also MCs. Ashkenazi Jews and Chads are the MCs of life

this idiot took it literally

were the npcs

Chad is the main character

It sure feels like it the way so many tiktok-having blm-supporting normies just act like copy-pasted versions of each other

Everyone are NPCs, us included. Life is like SImCity simulation without the main characters.

Always the people with under 100 posts making threads like this

Imagine saying NPCs don't exist in 2022
Zoomer normies literally all think and like the same

Imagine saying NPCs don't exist in 2022
Zoomer normies literally all think and like the same
Exactly only a NPC would say there isn’t NPC how is this not ban worthy

I don't believe myself to be better than anyone but the average American definitely qualifies as a barely thinking AI

Being an NPC has nothing to do with intelligence

Having a high level of intelligence and the ability to effectively perform complex process doesn't necessarily prove self-awareness. The existence of artificial intelligence signals this.

Also its impossible to prove beyond reasonable doubt that anyone is truly an NPC. Sometimes I just like to describe people as NPCs in reference to their ostensible herd mentality and one-dimensional thinking

Last edited:
Everyone are NPCs, us included. Life is like SImCity simulation without the main characters.

SimCity has characters now?

I went back to playing Simcity4, since Cities: Skylines turned out to be trash.

"Don't be silly inkwell, you're not special, no one is an NPC, you're just coping"

This is such basic anti-blackpill knowledge. NPC theory has actually been proven by science though. You're just trying to sound clever by making some contrarian social observation (in a forum of social rejects lol).

SimCity has characters now?

I went back to playing Simcity4, since Cities: Skylines turned out to be trash.
They dont, that was my point. We are just statistic.

Look at how the world reacted to coronavirus. That's what made me realize most people are NPCs.