Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nobody in class talking to you = its over

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I remember in class during highschool losers would try to not sit with me because I was so unpopular. This lead to me being an outcast among my peers. Nobody ever wanted to have conversation with me, this also was extremely brutal. Life has just been despair for me.

This is so sad can we get 1000 likes

It's brutal trying to sit at the reject/retard table knowing even there you're unwelcome/unwanted but they won't say anything. Eventually moving to just sitting in the shitter (not pooping or eating, just outta sight) during lunch.

It's brutal trying to sit at the reject/retard table knowing even there you're unwelcome/unwanted but they won't say anything. Eventually moving to just sitting in the shitter (not pooping or eating, just outta sight) during lunch.
I ended up just walking around by myself at school eventually. Kill me.

Pretty standard for a cel

Even in partner and group work ppl refused to talk to me

No but putting people on ignore is ridiculous and reddit tier.
Don't care he is a faggot and has nothing to say other than "TEACHER TEACHER RIGHTFULCEL IS BEING MEAN" "HAHAHAHA RIGHTFULEL UR GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE". Fucking faggot.

Don't care he is a faggot and has nothing to say other than "TEACHER TEACHER RIGHTFULCEL IS BEING MEAN" "HAHAHAHA RIGHTFULEL UR GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE". Fucking faggot.
Well maybe you know him better.

Well maybe you know him better.
Any faggot that jerks off about something bad happening to someone else should be ignored. Theres a reason nobody gives a fuck about him here and he is ignored.

Any faggot that jerks off about something bad happening to someone else should be ignored. Theres a reason nobody gives a fuck about him here and he is ignored.
What if something bad happens to a toilet though :feelsseriously:

i didn't really want to talk to anyone, at least since highschool

Nobody in class giving blowjobs to you = its over

No sex in high school = it's over