Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody here gonna talk about China and India going to war?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Hopefully the entire society collapses.

This is a brothers war though. Indian and Chinese men are both chastised and hated in society. They are used like disposable bodies and women treat them like shit.

Hopefully they can set their differences aside and know the real enemy.

More killing = less incels

I'm rice and ready to submit to the supreme super power.

Also keep in mind that this might spark "Wars of Opportunity" like between the Koreas and Iran & Saudi Arabia (Both of which America will be involved with). Japan is gonna get steamrolled preemptively and Chinas gonna take every island it can in the Pacific. There's a very high chance that the EU and Australia will puss out and leave us all to die (Although that would be in Australia's best interest tbh). If Russia takes an active stance instead of helping our enemies like it usually does, everything is extra fucked.

There's gonna be no war, not anything. Quit being a frightened faggot

If they're going to war, let them go to war. I might enjoy the watch.

I don't care as long as my country isn't involved tbh
I wouldn't be able to function if I obsessed over every potential conflict in the world

They are? Interesting, I oughtta tell my Pakistani buddy about this

curry and rice land will never fight each other tbh, they would both lose if they did.

Would be nice if all of them nuke each other so ethnic subhumans finally cease to exist (except for niggers).

I don't think anything will happen because both sides are scared of each other.

If I had to pick a winner - I would call it for India. India doesn't have quite as large an Industrial base or a planned economy but I think India has a more flexible economy and better friends worldwide than China does. Given what the Indian army did to Pakistan in 1965 and 1971 if India has its best regiments from the Punjab ready to jump into battle I would say they will probably beat China even if they were significantly outnumbered. The PLA hasn't been in a major shooting war since Korea.

India has in some cases dated but battle proven equipment. China has manufactured its own but its an unknown quantity and I would imagine the Indian army is more practiced with theirs and has planned based on experience how to use it to maximum effect.

Wait. I didn't even know, lol. Are they really going to war or is it just some few hundreds fighting in the Himalaya mountains?

Wait. I didn't even know, lol. Are they really going to war or is it just some few hundreds fighting in the Himalaya mountains?
It's just poo flinging.

There's gonna be no war, not anything. Quit being a frightened faggot
Funny enough we had a similar situation like two years ago, nothing happened, nothing is going to happen, nothing ever happens on this barren hellhole because the NWO doesnt allow it and Pakistan is dependent on UN gibs.

COL SANTOSH BABU

This guy was a colonel who got killed apparently, all the colonels I ever saw were massive high tier Chads, but not in India :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Can you image his funeral? "Ew who he is this weirdo? Chad come pick me up teehee"

Last edited:
Nothing is going to happen...

Jammu and Kashmir.

nothing will happen as usual

I hope i can get a ticket to the deathzone pre boom.

Pakistan will attack a distracted India. 3 nuclear powers will be at war, totalling about 3.5 billion people + whoever takes sides.

Rich motherfuckers on both sides are probably loving this. India and China have 50 million Incel men, by sending to war, they get killed so no longer they pay for their NEETbux, and they also get richer. Joining the military is cucked, Incels of the world unite! My fellow Ricecels and Currycels should fight against their governments until the sexual market is controlled by thhem.

nothing will happen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back