Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody has any morals anymore, it's all virtue signaling.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
In case you haven't noticed, nobody actually gives a shit about "doing the right thing". I'd argue that morals don't exist at all anymore, even.
Sometimes it may appear that someone's trying to be nice, but it's all lies and bullshit. There is no incentive to be nice, because the current society doesn't reward being a good person. It rewards cutting others down for your own personal gain. Nice people are seen as weak and to be taken advantage of, while pieces of shit are seen as an aspiration.
If someone says "Hello" or "Thank you", it's only because they have to interact with you. Nobody interacts with an incel if they don't have to.
If someone helps someone in need, it's because there is a camera nearby and they want their fame. Most people do absolutely nothing for someone in need if there is no camera, but they completely and abruptly change if there is one.
If someone attacks an alleged "bad guy" or whiteknights, it's so they can be seen as "the hero" by their own social circle or other people. This is the same reason why people say they are against bullying, but do nothing or even join in on the bullying if it's an incel. There is nothing to be gained for actually sticking up for someone who is ostracized by everyone.
REMEMBER, IF YOU AREN'T FEMALE OR A 8/10< CHAD, PEOPLE BEING NICE TO YOU IS ALL BULLSHIT OR NON-EXISTENT.

As soon as the social support from being nice collapses from societal collapse and it's all man for himself, the mask will completely fall off. Humanity will wipe itself out with it's own selfishness, and natural order will return. The only way to survive harsh nature is selflessness and sacrifice to build a great society that is easy to life in. However, a society like this breeds weak people who become selfish and don't sacrifice for the greater good. The lack of sacrifice causes an inevitable collapse, and the cycle repeats itself.
We are currently in the collapsing phase, which is why morality doesn't exist anymore.

Its just not that simple you are right people wont help beggars you have todo for yourself... only bitches get help with doing nothing..... I disagree the world isnt black and white / people will help you if you are truly struggling in public/verge or dying... / some will some wont some will laugh all comes down to the the individual

This. People will never do good things for the sake of doing good, they'll do good things -- or even pretend that they have virtuous ideals -- in order gain something from it.
You see this a lot from white liberals in particular. A lot of what they say about helping minorities or the disadvantaged, particularly ethnic minorities, is just lip service. They gain a lot from SAYING that they care about something, and then pretending that conservatives are the only bad guys, only to do nothing while reaping all of the rewards of being seen as "good".

This. People will never do good things for the sake of doing good, they'll do good things -- or even pretend that they have virtuous ideals -- in order gain something from it.
You see this a lot from white liberals in particular. A lot of what they say about helping minorities or the disadvantaged, particularly ethnic minorities, is just lip service. They gain a lot from SAYING that they care about something, and then pretending that conservatives are the only bad guys, only to do nothing while reaping all of the rewards of being seen as "good".
They give hardly a shit about the actual racism going on, which is against ethic men and sexism against men in general. In fact, white women are the ones who receive the most affirmative action.

I believe all human actions are selfish at their heart. Some people get off on altruism. They wouldn't do it if it didn't reward them internally.

I'm amoral, myself. And being the miserable misanthrope I am, I enjoy hurting people more than helping.

*CroMagnonBoy - did you know Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is thinking of running for president? That'd be so damn hilarious if Idiocracy actually came true!

I'm amoral, myself. And being the miserable misanthrope I am, I enjoy hurting people more than helping.
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

this is obvious part of blackpill most people are piece of shit morons even most of this forum is fakecel cunts who are no better than normshits

let's just put it this way. if there were no laws, how much murder and looting do u think would go on ??? it would be insane. That shows just what animals we are , just like dating and hypergamy does. we are not virtuous creatures. just survival of the fittest animals.

well said. Everything is about looks and status now.

REMEMBER, IF YOU AREN'T FEMALE OR A 8/10< CHAD, PEOPLE BEING NICE TO YOU IS ALL BULLSHIT OR NON-EXISTENT.
That's why only other incels make good friends.