Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Nobody goes harder on the Norwood Reaper than I do.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
Which level? Is it working?

BB713717 F539 4339 9F3D 097C0E6D90EB

Does that shit work? you never post results or anything

Fuck the Norwood reaper honestly, one of my biggest fears

He is still going to take what is his eventually, but kudos for your perseverance.

man are you trying to beat him or rape him?

That's a big ass stash

Amazing, I can only admire your dedication. I'm glad it helped to stop your balding (your NW stage is great considering your age).

more pills than a promiscuous foid

Was it successful ?

Incredible dedication. What nw stage are you currently, and do you have ED?

Last edited:
good shit, keeping your NW low is insanely important to not be treated like a weird creepy pedo, that needs to approach grannies to avoid getting tackled.

i just don't know if I want to go all the way yet, I'll definitely look into spironolactone and the shampoo though

any sides from the fin?

Spironolactone causes heavy facial feminization, as far as i know.

you have invested a fortune in that.

good shit, keeping your NW low is insanely important to not be treated like a weird creepy pedo, that needs to approach grannies to avoid getting tackled.

i just don't know if I want to go all the way yet, I'll definitely look into spironolactone and the shampoo though
It is only important to have a delusion that you have a chance with young foids. When you lose your hair than unless you are insanne coper you realize it is over regarding sex, love and affection

It is only important to have a delusion that you have a chance with young foids. When you lose your hair than unless you are insanne coper you realize it is over regarding sex, love and affection
even a slightly receding hairline paints you immediately as a weird creepy old dude, even if you're 23
all the guys I know in my family or otherwise that are heavily balding are all dating or married to women older than themselves, forget about touching an actual juicy young foid

any sides from the fin?
don't know about OP but I'm using finasteride for almost a year now and I don't have any side effect, using minoxidil and finasteride helped me go from almost NW2 to something like NW0.5

don't know about OP but I'm using finasteride for almost a year now and I don't have any side effect, using minoxidil and finasteride helped me go to almost NW2 to something like NW0.5
wow thats impressive

even a slightly receding hairline paints you immediately as a weird creepy old dude, even if you're 23
all the guys I know in my family or otherwise that are heavily balding are all dating or married to women older than themselves
Who cares what others think. Only disadvantage is that young women don't find you attractive

over once you start norwooding

Who cares what others think. Only disadvantage is that young women don't find you attractive
everyone treats you worse, i can even tell the difference between a good hair day and a bad hair day, looks is everything unless you're filthy rich
don't know about OP but I'm using finasteride for almost a year now and I don't have any side effect, using minoxidil and finasteride helped me go from almost NW2 to something like NW0.5
holy shit

everyone treats you worse, i can even tell the difference between a good hair day and a bad hair day, looks is everything unless you're filthy rich

holy shit
That is probably true, but i don't care how some cuck or old nagging retard is going to treat me.

I wanna start finasteride soon, tried minox a month but it gave me weird feelings on the top of my head as if the bone was "wet" in some way. Of course natural 7/10 "blackpilled Chads" mocked me for that because looks are more important that one's wellbeing.

I wanna start finasteride soon, tried minox a month but it gave me weird feelings on the top of my head as if the bone was "wet" in some way. Of course natural 7/10 "blackpilled Chads" mocked me for that because looks are more important that one's wellbeing.
normalfags really hate looksmaxxing, i imagine youthmaxxing makes them chimp out the hardest because they want men to be unable to touch JBs at any and all cost

The norwood reaper slaughtered me and served my rended flesh to the saints, so you have my condolences and my good wishes.

normalfags really hate looksmaxxing, i imagine youthmaxxing makes them chimp out the hardest because they want men to be unable to touch JBs at any and all cost
No they are blackpilled but also natural 7/10s who could live happily without surgeries. One just spent 10k on bimax and the other started finasteride at 18 to keep his nw1.

No they are blackpilled but also natural 7/10s who could live happily without surgeries. One just spent 10k on bimax and the other started finasteride at 18 to keep his nw1.
those are quite rare, most normies freak out if you do anything more radical than teeth whitening.

Incredible dedication. What nw stage are you currently, and do you have ED?

Currently i'm nw2.5. Yeah, spironolactone alone will make your dick stop working. Not sure why incels care about this though.

any sides from the fin?

I had gynecomastia before, but I got surgery for that. Aside from that my energy levels are lower, and i have to piss constantly.

Spironolactone causes heavy facial feminization, as far as i know.
That’s what trannies use to block testosterone. But regardless, I’d much rather have a feminized face and hair than a masculine face and no hair. Unless I had a chad face but that’s not the case.

I had gynecomastia before, but I got surgery for that. Aside from that my energy levels are lower, and i have to piss constantly.
Holy shit does that happen often? I don't really want tits, I mean I do but not on my body.

I'd love to get on finasteride or similar oral DHT blockers but fuck having ED

I'd get questioned by police if I owned this quantity of drugs

Keep fighting the good fight buddyboyo!

dV50B1O.png

If I cant get girls with my hair, what would change if I no longer have it

this is my norwood I just shave it off to 0.5mm, temples are really thin so no point growing it out to be honest, i still try to fight the reaper but man he started taking my follicles when i was a teenage boy :( i already was receded at age sixteen :( you guys should cherish your hair when you still have and can style it play with it whatever

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 67
this is my norwood I just shave it off to 0.5mm, temples are really thin so no point growing it out to be honest, i still try to fight the reaper but man he started taking my follicles when i was a teenage boy :( i already was receded at age sixteen :( you guys should cherish your hair when you still have and can style it play with it whatever
bro you're not bad at all

nw1.5 at most

I'd just shave my head at that point tbh

You are coping too hard. "BASED" jfl...

You do know it's already over for you, right?

You literally could be saving up for a hair transplant (they arent that pricy) with that money you're blowing on that cope shit lmfao.