Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Nobody gives incels the benefit of the doubt

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Muslim blows himself up: "but not all Muslims are like that"

Black person robs someone: "but not all black people are like that"

Immigrant goes to USA or Europe illegally: "but not all immigrants are like that"

Feminist talks shit about men: "but not all feminist are like that"

Incel writes an opinion on women's hypergamy: "ALL INCELS ARE MISOGYNISTS, RAPISTS, RACISTS, PEDOS AND CRIMINALS, LOCK THEM UP NOW AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!"

We are the lowest in the hierarchy.

Ugly virgins are seen as the scum of the earth and bigger threats than actual terrorists jfl

Its funny, we’re just fucking losers behind a screen, what’s the big deal?

Last edited:
Ugky virgins are seen as the scum of the earth and bigger threats than actual terrorists jfl

Because we say bad things about [whores & cum toilets] uh I mean strong independent womens, sweaty :soy::soy::soy::soy:

They want metropolis to survive for another couple of generations so they need to shut incels up. If men realized it was over and neeted then the government would collapse and women's rights would be taken away, or at worst women would just lower their standards. They will make sure this never happens until metropolis has fallen. Such greed.
Because we say bad things about [whores & cum toilets] uh I mean strong independent womens, sweaty :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Ah yes, because they must defend their disgusting hambeasts beautiful plus sized kweenz :soy:

If they did give incels the benefit of the doubt the blackpill would infest society and take over

You forget IT member gets revealed as a pedo.

NOT ALL PEDOTEARS MEMBERS ARE LIKE THAT

Lowest of the lowest

Always guilty

The feminist one is different from the other examples because all feminists actually are like that.

Ugly virgins are seen as the scum of the earth and bigger threats than actual terrorists jfl

If they did give incels the benefit of the doubt the blackpill would infest society and take over
They want metropolis to survive for another couple of generations so they need to shut incels up. If men realized it was over and neeted then the government would collapse and women's rights would be taken away, or at worst women would just lower their standards. They will make sure this never happens until metropolis has fallen. Such greed.

Those IT cunts are strange. They say we’re dangerous psychopath, but a good chunk of the forum barely even leaves the house.

And this point you just made is why I feel that mass shooters should get my sympathy because society created them than brands the whole community terrorists, society push men into becoming monsters then scream oh my poor darling daughter was shot and my son is now gone but they don't consider the ramifications of the treatment they subject these men to, if you kick a dog eventually it bites and it's the same with incels society mocks us, laughs at us then can't seem to understand the simple fact we have nothing to lose as we know our lives do not matter and we know that to stay Alive is just more pain so some incels kill themselves and some go berserk.