Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody even thinks the samr way IT does in reality

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Have these people not been to university? to high school? 16-25 year old people are all somewhat blackpilled. I remember everyone would openly call other dudes ugly and that's why they can't get pussy, would say basic truths like how being quiet or whatever is ugly and bitch like, just random basic truths. Funniest ones was when dudes said stuff like "if a girl dumps her boyfriend a week after dating it means he got a small dick" or "if she say you got a good personality you ugly nigga" (one of my blackcel friends said that one).

They'd call some girls whores for having a dozen or more boyfriend's a year and everyone else would agree with this, because it's just true. Everybody knew it. Even other girls would admit it occasionally.

NOBODY thinks the same way IT does. They're sheltered as fuck and have never actually been around any outgoing regular sex havers

When I tried to social circle maxxx (lmfao waste of time) I at least got to know a few dudes who were regular sex havers and even they confirmed everything I've already known, had no problem calling hoes hoes. Other girls they knew would call other girls whores or fat if they were whores or fat.

All just common sense really, because everyone at least subconsciously knows the blackpill, yet IT is so immensely sheltered apparently they've never actually been around normal people who speak it. Everyone that age is whoring around except us and they all know the blackpill as well.

Trannies and virgin but not inkwells live in a secluded bubble away from reality.

this is true tbh, dudes in my school always call girls hoes and stuff like in rap music lol

IT are incels too. Pot meet kettle.

Most of them don't believe it. Only a few fat bluepilled soys there do. Rest of the sub is just sadists trying to gaslight people into insanity.

They're virgins who haven't been exposed to the real world.

tl;dr tbh

but ITcels may subconsciously know they are delusional

NOBODY thinks the same way IT does. They're sheltered as fuck and have never actually been around any outgoing regular sex havers

When I tried to social circle maxxx (lmfao waste of time) I at least got to know a few dudes who were regular sex havers and even they confirmed everything I've already known, had no problem calling hoes hoes. Other girls they knew would call other girls whores or fat if they were whores or fat.

All just common sense really, because everyone at least subconsciously knows the blackpill, yet IT is so immensely sheltered apparently they've never actually been around normal people who speak it. Everyone that age is whoring around except us and they all know the blackpill as well.

I think while a lot of them are using it to escape their own problems by trying to hurt people to bring their fragile egos up, a lot of them are women who get really offended by this non-politically correct, non-Stoic (denying fate and purpose), hard-hitting truth that implies that they are not morally good people.

We know women get really emotional really easily, so obviously, things that hit them like this hurt them really, really, hard. Inceltears is kind of a cope, a reassuring groupthink community that says "Oh no, we aren't that horrible, we aren't that selfish, we aren't that animalistic.'

Others are just fucking retarded who can't think outside of the information given to them since childhood who fit your description. Mostly bluepilled soyboys who simp for women for pity-sex.

Last edited: