Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nobody Enlist For The Army

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★

Too late, i have already enlisted into the glorious I.N.C.E.L. army

Kek, even zoomers know better than to become zogbots for the Kiked States of America

I thought about it before the plandemic, mostly for the lifeskills and I’ll actually become a man

But after covid and 2020 election I’ll pass

Looks like they should waste more money on titty streamers instead

I thought about it before the plandemic, mostly for the lifeskills and I’ll actually become a man

But after covid and 2020 election I’ll pass
Same, I was interested in obtaining training but it's simply not worth fighting for this country anymore

I mean, who wants to join the military when news of wars are going on around the world? Plus, the US navy just deployed to near Israel after Iran vowed revenge for assassination.

Same, I was interested in obtaining training but it's simply not worth fighting for this country anymore
Realistically the problem isn’t fighting, most people in the military never see combat or deployment. mine was mainly the vaccines, especially the covid vax and the fact that the government owns you for four years and you have to live in a shitty low security prison basically.

joining the military is only worth it if you are allowed to commit war crimes and you get compensated with a few wife's and territory.

joining the military is only worth it if you are allowed to commit war crimes and you get compensated with a few wife's and territory.
War bride

Some american ww2 hillbilly veteran got french wife after service

Realistically the problem isn’t fighting, most people in the military never see combat or deployment. mine was mainly the vaccines, especially the covid vax and the fact that the government owns you for four years and you have to live in a shitty low security prison basically.
There's definitely that too, but I hate the idea of swearing to defend a government that hates me with my life. Military service in modern times is cucked

War bride

Some american ww2 hibilly veteran got french wife after service
same with US troops in japan, even back in the 40s, japfoids were cucking their men with whites.
then again, the germans also cucked quite a lot of european men out of their foids.

then again, the germans also cucked quite a lot of european men out of their foids.
The Germans cucked Norway

Modern day Norway is basically a quarter german

The lack of a fertility rate of 2 children per woman and the inability to recruit enough men to serve in the army indicates the collapse of society. It was the same in Rome, the army ceased to be a respected institution and the citizens of Rome avoided it, and barbarians were taken into the army instead.

The Germans cucked Norway

Modern day Norway is basically a quarter german
france got cucked really hard too.
if britain got invaded, the germans would have cucked the brits too.
shame they never did, they could have improved our shitty gene pool.

Pre-modern warfare was based for these reasons. Pillaging and graping were permitted and even encouraged

Pre-modern warfare was based for these reasons. Pillaging and graping were permitted and even encouraged
exactly, humans doing what humans do best, being violent savages.

Yes, wars used to serve the purpose of enriching oneself at the expense of trophies won from the enemy and getting a slave foid for oneself, and that's all - there were no other goals.
exactly, humans doing what humans do best, being violent savages.

No stacy pussy no service

The lack of a fertility rate of 2 children per woman and the inability to recruit enough men to serve in the army indicates the collapse of society. It was the same in Rome, the army ceased to be a respected institution and the citizens of Rome avoided it, and barbarians were taken into the army instead.
Yes, as I have said before, when World War 3 breaks out, most of the recruits will be involuntary conscripts who were dragged off the streets by press gangs and literal prisoners. Very few men will willingly volunteer

Imagine being in the US military:
They vax you up potentially destroying your health.
Go die for Israel.
If you had a gf or whatever she'll cheat on you.
If you come back with problems you're on your own buddy.

What is wrong with brits gene pool?
brits, especially now, are both stupid and ugly.
they also love to think their so cultured, intelligent, sophisticated and empathetic, when their really not.
the only emotions those "people" are capable of feeling are fear, hatred, panic and paranoia.
these retards love think their better than everybody because of their faggy little accents.
britons are the inbred rednecks of europe.

I doubt anyone here would sign up to die in a retarded politician's war

You're more likely to have your wife/gf cheat on your while overseas in present times. Just draft womeme already if they want to solve the recruitment crisis so badly.

brits, especially now, are both stupid and ugly.
they also love to think their so cultured, intelligent, sophisticated and empathetic, when their really not.
the only emotions those "people" are capable of feeling are fear, hatred, panic and paranoia.
these retards love think their better than everybody because of their faggy little accents.
britons are the inbred rednecks of euro
If you go outside
does that mean every single people you will meet subhuman looking?

Go die for Israel.

Go die for Israel.
nobody will fall for the same tricks anymore because people are finally learning from history

Just draft womeme already if they want to solve the recruitment crisis so badly.
strange how we live in an equal society, but people are complaining about men not enlisting, not women not enlisting

Imagine your military being destroyed, not in battle, but by your own retarded laws. The force vaccines were the point of no return.

Attachments

• no-pussy-no-taxes.gif
    no-pussy-no-taxes.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
You’re officially a retarded fucking ape if you enlist in the army. Absolutely brutal… just lowers your chances of ascending with a foid from 0.001% to 0%. Fucking worst decision ever.
Ascend or die.
Army = Die or die.