Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nobody cares about your height bro

"Your height and looks don't matter much bro, they help but they aren't important! Your personality is what matters most" - t. Chad, who just got done beating his mistress and forcing her to say she loves him 50x times in a row.

If I had a nickel for every variation of "x part doesn't matter" post I've seen where the poster was actually serious, I'd be pretty well off by now.

Any girl that talks like this isn't worth being around. Incel or not. At this point it's not even about biological attraction, it's just abunch of braindead rambling from brainwashed foids.

I'm 6 feet and they would probably still find a way to insult me about not being 6.3 or whatever.

Any girl that talks like this isn't worth being around. Incel or not. At this point it's not even about biological attraction, it's just abunch of braindead rambling from brainwashed foids.
I think like this too, my problem is not with dumbass foids with this its whatever to me if some will see me as subhuman because of my height I can live my life perfectly fine without them. The problem is the sheer number of people that shit on you for being short, it feels like almost all foids are like this? So then how am I going to get a gf? And even if a foid does not shit on short guys thats great and all but nothing stopping her from dating other guys that are taller.
Feels like there are way too many girls like this, its not the minority its a majority that traps manlets in inceldom

Bullying short guys in the most painfully unfunny way possible, is their only personality trait.

R/shortguys is gonna get banned soon. Mark my words

These foids have reached extreme levels of hypergamy and evil, their real nature just gets exposed every single day with every single tiktok they upload making fun of manlets for literally no reason. Honestly i don't think you can be short and not hate these creatures knowing how they actually see you. You can act bluepilled and try to live in delusion but :blackpill: always comes to collect.

Damn when did reddit become based again,I'm loving this subreddit

Helicopter_backpack.jpg

Wait, so being taller than someone automatically makes you superior? Seems like a questionable precedent to set as a 5'8" female :lul:
If Being taller makes one superior I am superior to 80% of the female population

I needed this man, it was the hardest pill for me to take