Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nobody cares about your height bro

Nobody gives a shit about how tall you are. Literally, nobody.
> nobody cares
> r/short r/tall

ur average dose of r/short copium

They treat how short people feel as something completely independent. They can't even consider what would cause somebody to resent it in the first place. Just stop caring about your height bro! I can, but will that prevent others from doing so? Idiot.

It's not me who has a problem with my height, it's everybody else. That's the issue here.

People will see that you're a woman and try to test your strength by making fun of you, snide comments, etc. Understand what they're doing - they want to see if you're a woman who can be pushed around. if you cry, sulk, try to shoot a comeback at them, or do anything like that, you've just lost. Now they know you're insecure about being a woman and will push you around because you've shown weakness. :feelsjuice:

Its obligatory as manlet to cope. Otherwirse you will rope

People will see that you're a woman and try to test your strength by making fun of you, snide comments, etc. Understand what they're doing - they want to see if you're a woman who can be pushed around. if you cry, sulk, try to shoot a comeback at them, or do anything like that, you've just lost. Now they know you're insecure about being a woman and will push you around because you've shown weakness. :feelsjuice:
Just hold frame bro.

everyone in r/tall is literally talking about attacking short guys and spitting at them in the street
Thats not good. They are literally trying to kill us.

Feminists have made life HELL for those of us who are under 6 feet tall. Don't forgive them for what they've done, they are the guilty, every one.