Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody cares about men's mental health

No one cares about men in general.

Is this you, bro?

I have a theory that foids try to get you to kill yourself if you express vulnerability. They immediately see the strongest man as weak when he expresses the horrors he saw in Kuwait, Fallujah, Vietnam, etc., and he deserves to die by the foid monolith's judgement because he admitted that he was phased by the atrocities.

Nobody cares about me

Based video as always from Savvy Guy. Wish I had him as a friend. We could just talk about this stuff comforably

They care about Chad
Chad is so far removed from the average man's experience, he might as well not be human.
Chad is a soulless creature. Chad has no feelings. Chad is not human. Chad only knows pump and dump. He pumps and dumps as many women as possible, that's it. That's all there is to it.

They are soulless inhumans. Even subhuman incels like us have souls. The proof we have souls is that we yearn affection, intimacy, sex and validation.

Chad is so far removed from the typical male human normie experience, he lost his humanity.

Affection, intimacy, sex and validation are completely meaningless to Chad. Chad gets it passively, autonomously. He doesn't take time to process it, to think about it.

He just goes through as many female pussies as he can, damaging them on the way. He pumps and dumps them, he doesn't even think about it, doesn't even consider it, he just pumps and dumps. They are soulless.

True. He's a superhuman, a literal god to society
I hate him so much. He fucks all our women. Not only that, but he damages them irreparably, then the foids blame ALL men for it.

I hate him so much. He fucks all our women. Not only that, but he damages them irreparably, then the foids blame ALL men for it.
Don't hate the player, hate the game. It's average and below average women that allow it by hooking up with Chad knowing he is way out of their league instead of dating us.

This legend is absolutely right. For us incels, blackpill is the "only" therapy for us.

life of smoke alarms incorporated

dudes been doing this for a decade meanwhile guys like never give up got 22 million views and so get a girl
somethings just dont make sense man
clown world
epitome of a token ugly
normies quote how he got that girl all the time
not realizing his point was his whole life not 1 single female gave him a chance and as soon as 1 did he married her because he didnt have any problems with ''personality'' and just had a bad face
status + wealthmaxx is the only way out of this hell and even then you get cheated on

epitome of a token ugly
not realizing his point was his whole life not 1 single female gave him a chance and as soon as 1 did he married her because he didnt have any problems with ''personality'' and just had a bad face
status + wealthmaxx is the only way out of this hell and even then you get cheated on
yeah but time will tell where thats gonna go
she might leave him she might not
blackpillers and incels lose either way cause women dont need to explain anything
they are always right even when they are wrong

epitome of a token ugly
if she leaves him everyone will believe her reason for doing so and we lose and if she doesnt then we lose too
his story and that video has set blackpill way back and as long as its up its going to continue in doing so
its basically bluepill propaganda

mentally ill foids have mental health problems

mentally ill men are just 'evil'

if she leaves him everyone will believe her reason for doing so and we lose and if she doesnt then we lose too
his story and that video has set blackpill way back and as long as its up its going to continue in doing so
its basically bluepill propaganda
I believe if people can't afford to accept something, they are capable of seeing retarded arguments or basically any argument no matter how stupid, as if it were true.

It's beyond retarded for them to think that a guy not getting a chance until he gets 22 mil views, then landing that single chance first attempt, in a world where people go out with dozens or hundreds of different people, proves we weren't right about personality being a meme.
People can't afford it because if lookism is wrong then not only do we NOT have worse qualities, the fact is, they don't have better ones, and that's something they depend on for identity. They've also been bullying ugly men for decades but that is water as to why it's to accepted
If you happen to be interested, I wrote my theory on why lookism is denied, but if you aren't because it's unrelated and I just bring it up because it's my theory and I like my theory, I understand because it is a long read