Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious nobody can fuck with him, don't even think about it

Attachments

• 6268.png
    6268.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 6
This is Tyrone from @screwthefbi 's stories.

Incoming 13-page thread

Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, as infiltration is more severe than killing. However, do not fight them in .is unless they fight you there. However, if they fight you (there) you may kill them. Such is the reward of the fakecels.

Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, as infiltration is more severe than killing. However, do not fight them in .is unless they fight you there. However, if they fight you (there) you may kill them. Such is the reward of the fakecels.

Surah Al-Baqarah - 191​

Quran.com
https://quran.com › ...

Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, as Fitnah (to create disorder) is more severe than killing.

:yes::yes::yes:
From the Inkeran
Chapter Al-Becky 2:191

This is Tyrone from @screwthefbi 's stories.
No

This is only the level 4 Tyrone and not even close to the final Tyrone letalone the one in my stories

I am still yet to mention the final Tyrone

Last edited:
This arc on .is gets wilder & wilder each passing day