Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody actually likes being a father

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
The whole notion that having a wife and kids is great and key to being happy is propaganda that governments and religion have fed men over the centuries to cuck them into producing more cannon fodder and tax payers for them. It's also the reason sex feels good, because nature knows we would never risk having kids otherwise. No man legit enjoys being a dad. None. Most fathers look tired and miserable because they have to deal with their screaming little shit of a child which they probably secretly hate and once he becomes a teen they will hate him even more. Not to mention the money he spends on them.

This won't stop them from coping of course. They will try to convince themselves that it's cool overall and that the good parts of being a dad make up for the bad parts. This is bullshit. And here is the ultimate proof: If having kids and a family is so great, then why is it that now that the social pressures to do this are gone, most people are choosing to not have kids? It's almost like people see the screaming little shits at the mall and think "oh my god I never want to deal with this bullshit" and decide to not have any!

Just lol at being a dad. Just lol.

EDIT: Oh, and then there is also the fact that if you live in the first world spanking your children for getting out of line will probably land you in jail thanks to cucked laws.

Last edited:
You're supposed to make money and do big boy shit while your screaming little shits, the mother and child deal with each other.
This is why women are so retarded. They're supposed to understand kids

On top of that, no matter what you do, no matter how dedicated and hardworking the talking uterus will convince the little shits to hate you.

Not only that, but their wives treat them like shit too.

having a daughter is the ultimate cuckoldry

Imagine having a kid and raising it and then your foid wife divorces you and takes the kids and all of your possessions.

OP is :blackpill: to the max, kids sap a lot of your energy as a dad and they could end up hating you later on. I only wish fatherhood on my worst enemies, the :soy::soy::soy:.

I think some men legitimately like being fathers. Lower marriage rates, rising risk of divorce, increasing food and housing costs and the lack of stable lifelong careers have all made child rearing nearly impossible for normies.

I dunno man, I have arrived at the conclusion that it could be nice on my own without any cuck propaganda. So long as your kid isn't a little shit, and is a friendly little guy you can hang out with you're good to go. Unfortunately most kids I see are little shits, probably because they are raised by women and feminised cuck men.

I would love to be a father...would give me something to live for.

But if no foid is ever going to give me that option its beyond over for me. :feels:

having a child is the mark of a cuck. pump n dump or MGTOW.

id adopt a 14-16 year old girl under certain conditions

The problem is modern society. How the fuck can you raise a child properly when you as man have to work 40h or even more a week? And these days it's that bad financially that even the mothers need to work too either full-time or part-time to keep the family over water. And then they wonder why children these days are so screwed up.

If some miracle happens and I get married I wouldn't mind having one kid or two tbh tbh tbh tbh tbhtbtbtbh tbhtbhktbhtbh

so cut your dick off and become a foid and then get banned from this forum.

idk man some parents have kids that seem to have it all looks,smarts and athletic abilities so how could they not like being a father to a kid like that. now having an ugly loser kid sure i can see them being disappointed and regretting that.

First you say mental illness doesn't exist, now you say no one has ever wanted to be a father. I just feel like you're looking for that sweet spot of "controversial yet profound" to make people think "Wow, how did I not think of that" but these ideas, they don't sound realistic at all.

hey will try to convince themselves that it's cool overall and that the good parts of being a dad make up for the bad parts. This is bullshit. And here is the ultimate proof: If having kids and a family is so great, then why is it that now that the social pressures to do this are gone, most people are choosing to not have kids? It's almost like people see the screaming little shits at the mall and think "oh my god I never want to deal with this bullshit" and decide to not have any!

Just lol at being a dad. Just lol.

EDIT: Oh, and then there is also the fact that if you live in the first world spanking your children for getting out of line will probably land you in jail thanks to cucked laws.

I think you´re correct, at least in the current times. I see men not becoming fathers as a consequence of the growing disincentives to do so - cucked laws - , jointly with the utter absence of real incentives. The drive towards reproduction is very strong by itself, but story shows how enough social engineering can subvert deeply entrenched biological imperatives, being feminism a prime example. In my opinion becoming father it's not an unattractive option, at least in an absolute sense.

Becoming father, especially in the western world, sucks balls. You can't even discipline them right, like you say, jail is an omnipresent threat. Most importantly, you can't even pass down the required blackpill knowledge in order to avoid his future cuckdom. A son is an investment too high to hope he will blackpill himself along the way. I couldn´t stand such a horrible outcome.

But the problem isn't even there, since no state owned femoid would ever reproduce with me. :feelsthink:

I'd be ashamed of myself if I ever had a girl.

Cope; if you remain childless, you'll never get to experience the joy of fucking your own daughter.

iu

If you have children you are just creating more souls to burn in eternal hellfire. It is the ultimate act of selfishness.

Having children had incentives in the past as a retirement plan or helped you make wealth but today kids have become a burden thanks to the modern world