Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noble Foids saving the earth

yes goyim make sure not to reproduce while brown people shit out 8 kids

Nothing of value will be lost tbh

They have turned womens disgust of ordinary men and made them heroines for not wanting kids with these guys anymore. Women can do no wrong.

Shit, I hope Elon Musk will make space more friendly for humanity so we can go there and live like in Elite: Dangerous. I do not want to be locked in this cage with fucking feminazis and all that stupid scum.

Shit, I hope Elon Musk will make space more friendly for humanity so we can go there and live like in Elite: Dangerous. I do not want to be locked in this cage with fucking feminazis and all that stupid scum.
That’s a sweet cope ngl

It’s not real, it’s invented by the Japanese to combat the Black Plague.

im an only child...
I wish I was too. I hate having asshole brothers who look down on me all the time but at least my parents got children who weren't completely useless

I wish I was too. I hate having asshole brothers who look down on me all the time but at least my parents got children who weren't completely useless
im just glad the fertility rate for curryland went down. Its at like 2.2 rn

ngl, I have always had a fantasy of having an older sister tbh

saves me

jk jk