Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noberttheworldmaker reveals he can’t make his wife cum

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
IMG 6496

> personality

Well nobtard. I have a great personality. I’m kind and compassionate. An example, I was on a walk and a saw an old disabled guy doing his gardening so I helped him. He sat and spoke with me for a hour and I listened to him (because I had nothing better to do that day) most elderly people in my local era know me because Ive helped them with something. For free

> no body is having so much sex

Oh Robert. Your wife just doesn’t want to have sex with you. She whored around in her youth and now all of these feelings are “meh”. You’re not good enough for her Robert , or she’d want to have sex with you.

- This is who shames you for being an Incel online.

- This is who shames you for being an Incel online.
And yet his wife makes him involuntarily celibate :feelskek: .

Poor noblet-theworldmaker. He might write a fantasy novel about his wife fucking him instead of Tyrone (notice how I said fantasy)

Poor noblet-theworldmaker. He might write a fantasy novel about his wife fucking him instead of Tyrone (notice how I said fantasy)
:feelskek:

He is terrified of the blackpill so he just keeps coping desperately with the bluepill

He is terrified of the blackpill so he just keeps coping desperately with the bluepill
He facto is that he isn’t even that ugly, he is high MTN. But his Becky wife still wants chad

They keep bringing up the personality but theirs is the worst. Theyre sarcastic passive agressive condemning judgemental pricks. Just because they support the soy stuff they think theyre good people with good personality, but have no empathy or understanding only blind hatred for 95% of things.

They keep bringing up the personality but theirs is the worst. Theyre sarcastic passive agressive condemning judgemental pricks. Just because they support the soy stuff they think theyre good people with good personality, but have no empathy or understanding only blind hatred for 95% of things.
Also there only hobby is bullying autistic virgins.

I love history, politics, photography and working out. I have a few books on photography and some on history. I have a lot to talk about and people always describe me as a meek, polite, generous, kind gentleman. How are these cuckiters described

weird thread tbh

he just randomly started talking about how jesus being crucified was a good thing:

further proof that IT is the work of satan

Robert photo dox :-

61487   SoyBooru

It’s a dying subreddIT idgaf anymore

Half of reddit is filled with retards anyway

His wife's boyfriend and his friends makes her cum for him. Buddy doesn't even have to be in the house to satisfy her :feelskek:

Ahahah

Now it makes so much sense why this loser brags about how many properties he owns and why he only rents the property that he also lives in, to foids. Hes fucking coping.

Also there only hobby is bullying autistic virgins.

I love history, politics, photography and working out. I have a few books on photography and some on history. I have a lot to talk about and people always describe me as a meek, polite, generous, kind gentleman. How are these cuckiters described
They are the people they hate the most, the classic nice guy who panders to anything female to get crumbs of pussy.

They are the people they hate the most, the classic nice guy who panders to anything female to get crumbs of pussy.

Ahahah

Now it makes so much sense why this loser brags about how many properties he owns and why he only rents the property that he also lives in, to foids. Hes fucking coping.
Yupo. He’s a noblet coping with money

IT are the same reddit atheists from 2014, that switched from bullying Christians to bullying virgins.
2014 wants its fedora back.

IT are the same reddit atheist from 2014, that switched from bullying Christians to bullying virgins.
2014 wants its fedora back.
Omg so true. I guarantee they all got alts so they could bully autistic virgins instead of Christians

typical it incel in denial

thanks for alerting me of him brocel. he will be the next ITard exposed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back