Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No words, just JFL at this.

S

Snhook

I regret every post I’ve ever written on this site
-
View attachment cope.webp
30ec6dd108cae5fa527f56afecbe9a0e57eeaedbbff5bf5226aa598386a347c6_1.webp

good for him, incels can win sometimes

Just be lucky and look high trust, kek

6 years?? Jesus, that's nothing. But also the dude is clearly tall and might have nice facial features if he lost enough weight to define them. The girl is also pressing herself up against him. This guy seems like he's on a dry spell, he's not an incel.

Big Virtue Signaling Cunt , or she Got a Dent in her Head , ( what is good for him )

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Swagpilled @Retardinator @Luzifer @Geryon @Puppeter @Hoppipolla @subhuman @dungeondragon

Big Virtue Signaling Cunt , or she Got a Dent in her Head , ( what is good for him )

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Swagpilled @Retardinator @Luzifer @Geryon @Puppeter @Hoppipolla @subhuman @dungeondragon
hopefuel for obese tall whitecels

geryon ascended

54a.jpg

I still can’t believe people deny JBW after so many of this shit btw. It’s become a parody now at this point.

6 years?? Jesus, that's nothing. But also the dude is clearly tall and might have nice facial features if he lost enough weight to define them. The girl is also pressing herself up against him. This guy seems like he's on a dry spell, he's not an incel.
Dude please stop coping, this shit happens sometimes, he's clearly an incel who just got "lucky" with a roastie

I still can’t believe people deny JBW after so many of this shit btw. It’s become a parody now at this point.
Did you actually look at the guy? He is not only actually tall and seemingly has a solid frame(even if he is fatmaxxed) plus he has a good forward hairline, positive cantal tilt, and probably has a good face structure(based on his cheekbones and other visible facial features) underneath all that fat. Not saying he is a Chad or Chadlite, but probably MTN-HTN.

Did you actually look at the guy? He is not only actually tall and seemingly has a solid frame(even if he is fatmaxxed) plus he has a good forward hairline, positive cantal tilt, and probably has a good face structure(based on his cheekbones and other visible facial features) underneath all that fat. Not saying he is a Chad or Chadlite, but probably MTN-HTN.

Dude please stop coping, this shit happens sometimes, he's clearly an incel who just got "lucky" with a roastie
The guy was in a relationship only 6 years before that post was made. Maybe incel by definition, but not over for him.

Virtue signaling to post about it online or she wants his tall white genes for her kids, who knows but i doubt it.

my custom title, need i say more?

females will do anything for more attention

How can anyone call that a win of any sort for that guy?

If anything this makes me fucking cringe and feel sorry for the guy.

JBT + JBW is law
this is why tall “””””cels””””” should be banned. especially the fucking worthless pathetic fat ones. imagine being given a golden ticket in life and still choosing to be a fat fucking piece of shit

HE IS TALL HAHAHAHA

How can anyone call that a win of any sort for that guy?

If anything this makes me fucking cringe and feel sorry for the guy.

Yeh and he's firmly in the friendzone.

Sounds like a pity date if anything, I doubt there's anything romantic going on in there

Virtue signalling whore. If she wasn't going to make a post about it for social media points, then she wouldn't have done it.

Tall, great symmetry, compact midface, head full of hair. Women sniff out good genetics even below fat albeit this may be an exceptional case.

why is everyone saying it's a good thing for him. she profits off virtue signalling and he's still a single loser\