Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No wonder these women are so stuckup. Look at this simp following a 4/10 around, salivating.

JFL "The dangers of being a woman in this world are numerous when half of the population serves as a potential threat. "

Yes, because being the most privileged gender nowadays, especially in the Western World, is so dangerous and risky. :lul:

Maybe I'm misinterpreting,
they probably mean that we're potential threats to the gene pool that they want to specifically include Chad in, along with his Chadlite buddies.

He suffers from the driver licence pill.

JFL "The dangers of being a woman in this world are numerous when half of the population serves as a potential threat. "

Yes, because being the most privileged gender nowadays, especially in the Western World, is so dangerous and risky. :lul:

Maybe I'm misinterpreting,
they probably mean that we're potential threats to the gene pool that they want to specifically include Chad in, along with his Chadlite buddies.

Juggernaut law is as real as ever

Cucks/whiteknights/normies/redpillers can all go die in a hole (srs)

"I will punish every Stuck up blonde slut"
~Supreme Gentleman

Jfl at betas. I wouldnt even touch this creature even if I could

So she made a tamper tantrum and that caused him to go away?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back