Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story No wonder General Cho was so fierce

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Just read about ROK (Korea) troops in Vietnam, they would put served heads of VC on their base, tosses prisoners off helicopters, massacre entire villages, hang their own troops for slight misbehavior as a display. Holy shit Koreans are so alpha asf.

No wonder General Cho went to battle chads, normies and came back victorious. He was the beast. Didn't feared death, shame or anything. He went in, got the job done, and died at his own hands.

18cho 2 600

Seung Hui Cho is a great example for why banning AR-15s is pointless. He didn't use any kind of fancy and expensive semi auto rifle like an AR or AK variant with extended or drum mags. Nope. Just some cheap handguns from a pawn shop.

Just two 9mm handguns and no fucking around.

That's all it took to leave 32 people dead.

At the end of the day most army men are very bluepilled.

Praise be to general Cho

He actually used only one I think

He had one as backup just in case one became inoperable. But yeah I think he just used the Glock 19 with 9mm +p hollow points.

I'm surprised he was able to cause so much carnage with just a handgun. It would have been very easy for a few people to rush him and tackle him to the ground while he was reloading. He was using standard 10-15 round magazines.

I’d attribute his success to his planning and strategyrather than attribute characteristics of soldiers to him but either way he was a legend who shouldn’t be forgotten
He had one as backup just in case one became inoperable. But yeah I think he just used the Glock 19 with 9mm +p hollow points.
He had a Glock and a Walther

He probably never used gun before in his life but look at kill count

Cho did nothing wrong tbh

I saw an old doc about the korean mercenaries in Nam. They were high t slayers.
When I compare them with those korean pretty boys, it's ogre.

We need one like him to lead us.
Hail general Cho.

He probably never used gun before in his life but look at kill count

Some people are good at cooking, others are good at other things...

That's pretty tame honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back