Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No woman will ever want you this bad

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200805 131245

I would bet everything in my life on that fact that he was a Chad.

Chad truly posesses godlike abilities

I don't know how I feel about her still probably getting into a relationship with the man despite breaking into his home naked. Need I say "what would happen if a guy did that?" We already know the answer.

No woman will ever want me period

I don't know how I feel about her still probably getting into a relationship with the man despite breaking into his home naked. Need I say "what would happen if a guy did that?" We already know the answer.
Since it's a woman it's kinda a funny story, people will laugh and say "look at this crazy bitch haha"

If it was a cel though "UGHHH CREEEEEPY. HE SHOULD BE EXECUTED"

Since it's a woman it's kinda a funny story, people will laugh and say "look at this crazy bitch haha"

And these normies would ignore anybody telling them they have a double standard. "Well, women have been oppressed for years!" Or some dumb counter-argument along those lines.

So much double standards, how anyone can deny the foid tutorial mode is beyond me.

Rofl. Foids are psychotic creeps for chads.
Obsessing over Chad for probably a week straight before she decided she just absolutely had to be a cumdumpster for him and broke into his house naked.

Imagine that spam...
91cSORPNGpL._SX425_.jpg

Women are the cringiest of "nice guys" for Chad.

We won’t ever get anything close to this

Never got 1 text from a girl.

Only text I get are phone bill texts.