Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No will to do anything

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
I have spent the entire day up until now on my bed. Next to me there is the corpse of a cockroach that I killed 2 months ago but I simply can't gather enough energy to clean it. My toilet is full of shit and smelly it has been 7 months since I have cleaned it.
I feel like I'm slowly decomposing at this shithole where I live.

Do you have bleach gel available to buy there? I love that shit for cleaning my toilet. You just squirt it around the inner rim and leave it, no scrubbing or anything, and flush a little while later.

But I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling this way man. I hope you get more energy and motivation soon.

Do you have bleach gel available to buy there? I love that shit for cleaning my toilet. You just squirt it around the inner rim and leave it, no scrubbing or anything, and flush a little while later.

But I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling this way man. I hope you get more energy and motivation soon.
I will certainly look to buy this gel it will make my life easier

Im 28 and my arms are like the kid in ur profile poc. Its over

I will certainly look to buy this gel it will make my life easier
I think it will, let me know if you get it and how it goes. Usually in a bottle that looks like this:

Eat the cockroaches

Bro is sleeping with @Mentally lost cel on his bed :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Damn. Literally each of these facts is true of me right now.

LDAR HARDER

LDAR or... go, Elliot, Rodgaaah! In fact, you'll probably end up ER (room) after trying to off yourself.

Catch 22 of being an incel is that you would be more motivated with a girlfriend but you're never going to have one.