Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No white stormfrontcels on this thread plz. I'm sick and tired of California. Tow truck driver shot and killed in Oakland. Fuckin lawlessness

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Listen. I'm not even white and I hate all the whitecels + white normies stealing all my looksmatch noodlewhores. But this shit is fuckin insane nowadays. Lawlessness.

Fuckin nigger bullshit. I don't hate all black people. I'm objective as far as their IQ level and social pathology in western society.

But nigger bullshit is nigger bullshit lol. No way going around that. Even black people hate niggers.

Every now and then I deal with nigger bullshit (when I have the unfortunate circumstance of dealing with them).

Nigger bullshit is real. Its a mix of low IQ, high T, low inhibition, all around trashiness. These people seriously can't uplift themselves.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXRM-57UVZU

Hopefully this incident gives us Asian men in the SF bay area a desperately needed SMV marketplace boost.

Well meaning white liberals arent fuckin stupid. They have guilt but theyre not stupid. They play their hands carefully.

This hits home to so many.

Just like the stock market... I suspect there to be a drastic decrease in BMWF couples and a slight increase in AMWF couples.

Given what I damn know well about the SF bay area in general and its social intricacies.
Whites in the bay area they definitely get angered by shit like this and change their social liberal laws based on events. Having lived here for so long. Blacks alwayts attacked Asians because they knew they could get away with it because of white complacency. Good luck after this blacks. You have both white liberals and Asians now against you. This is what its come down to unfortunately.

Just like the stock market... I suspect there to be a drastic decrease in BMWF couples and a slight increase in AMWF couples.

Given what I damn know well about the SF bay area in general and its social intricacies.

Last edited:
Quality post tbh. It's over for SF area though. Being the center of techdom means the area is gonna be cucked permanently

My sense of values is pretty messed up. I feel more sympathy for that nice Super Duty getting damaged than the dead guy and his family :feelsrope:

You underestimate just how cucked liberals are. If they can justify mudslime terrorists blowing up literal babies they will somehow find a way to justify this too.

Nigger, nigger, and nigger my chicken fried rice fren.

Fagafornia, nicest weather, most degenerate people.

you need to get away from there.

Nogs gonna nog. You can't expect anything else from them. It's like you said, they're just too low IQ. They cannot/are not capable of doing anything but impulsive chimp shit. It is what it is.

This is nothing new? JFL
Oakland has been lawless for decades now. That place is a third world shithole with gang wars everywhere and recently gaining more motivation due to Mexican Cartel influences.

Giga Cope

Rices will never get over the dick Pill
:feelsjuice:
Plus most gooks are low T soyboys who would happily get cucked by mayo men just to be accepted in mayo soyciety

Niggaz run wild all the time it’s America we built this shit we can tear as much down of it as we want
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Fucking Chinks have been here for 20 years and think they belong
:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:

No white stormfrontcels on this thread plz​

no
Listen. I'm not even white and I hate all the whitecels + white normies stealing all my looksmatch noodlewhores.
I have never had a noodle GF but if I did I wouldn't call her a whore so I win for gentlemanliness :)

But nigger bullshit is nigger bullshit lol. No way going around that. Even black people hate niggers.

TBH lately I've been thinking of a non-black person (merely hispanic) as a nigger more often than I do actually black people.

I think ultimately nigger should be based on personality, what you observe in someone's behavior. I wouldn't ever think of a black person as a nigger just because I saw them standing around, nor would I reserve the term just for blacks behaving badly bu for ANYONE behaving badly.

I think the term has just changed meaning over time. It's essentially synonymous with "faggot" which has itself also changed over time.

These two synonyms refer to outrageous and burdensome uncivilized abrasive people regardless of their skin color or sexual orientation IMO

Well meaning white liberals arent fuckin stupid. They have guilt but theyre not stupid. They play their hands carefully.
depends on which liberal tbh

Niggaz run wild all the time it’s America we built this shit we can tear as much down of it as we want

oh, so this is the logic of why blacks tell asians to "go back to china."
makes sense from a very low iq point of view.

oh, so this is the logic of why blacks tell asians to "go back to china."
makes sense from a very low iq point of view.

Chinks need to accept that they’re fucking CHINKS!

Not fucking white people,

For some dumb reason they think they’re not stinky little fried bat and dog eating ethnics and should be treated better

Take a good look in the mirror

You’re a piss colored, slant eyed, little dick gremlin!
Thinking you’re better than any other colored ethnic is GigaCope
:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Chinks need to accept that they’re fucking CHINKS!

Not fucking white people,

For some dumb reason they think they’re not stinky little fried bat and dog eating ethnics and should be treated better

Take a good look in the mirror

You’re a piss colored, slant eyed, little dick gremlin!
Thinking you’re better than any other colored ethnic is GigaCope
:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
i get that, but why is it that blacks have such a seething hatred for asians?
i never understood how such a group could randomly assault and rob people based on race and then turn around and complain about prejudice from others.
i've already said how i faced most racism from blacks BY FAR and have been beaten up in middle school for no reason other than because i was asian.
i just don't think random, unprovoked violence is as cool as you think it is.
not that i think we're better, but i'd like to walk around without being afraid of being assaulted by a feral black man.
i understand that from your high-t perspective violence is very cool and assaulting elderly asian men is a favorite hobby of yours, but that's not really civilized, no offense.

Chinks act all innocent like they’re some kind of victim fuck off

You little noodlebaggers deserve most of the beatings you get

Get no sympathy from me assholes invented Soy for fuck sakes

Noodlebagging Gooks have been treating other races like shit for years while sucking white cock
:soy:

Now they wonder why everyone is sick of them

just because whitey loves you doesn’t mean everyone else does
:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Nogs gonna nog. You can't expect anything else from them. It's like you said, they're just too low IQ. They cannot/are not capable of doing anything but impulsive chimp shit. It is what it is.
Pretty much.

JFL at the coping from OP. "No stormfrontcels" "I hate white people" why is my neighbourhood comprised primarily of 3rd world dregs such a shit hole. :feelshaha:

Hopefully this incident gives us Asian men in the SF bay area a desperately needed SMV marketplace boost.
Yeah that's the least likely thing that will ever happen with things like this.
Not if the bullypill and appeal of dark triad is anything to go by @Lv99_BixNood

No one gives a fuck

Chinks act all innocent like they’re some kind of victim fuck off

You little noodlebaggers deserve most of the beatings you get

Get no sympathy from me assholes invented Soy for fuck sakes

Noodlebagging Gooks have been treating other races like shit for years while sucking white cock
:soy:

Now they wonder why everyone is sick of them

just because whitey loves you doesn’t mean everyone else does
did you mean to respond to my post?
we act innocent because we don't hide behind corners with bricks to smash in the heads of passing blacks, that's why.
could you explain this as well?
as far as i know, africans don't have a good track record of building civilizations.
so how did you build america?

and change your avi.
disgaea was invented by japs.
in return i'll stop listening to rap music.

Last edited:
Yeah that's the least likely thing that will ever happen with things like this.
Liberals will just make excuses for the nogs, like they always do. They've been here for 300 years yet are still, comparatively to other races, animals. No matter what, liberals will always defend blacks and deride curries/rice, even though they commit less crime and make more money.

Liberals will just make excuses for the nogs, like they always do. They've been here for 300 years yet are still, comparatively to other races, animals. No matter what, liberals will always defend blacks and deride curries/rice, even though they commit less crime and make more money.
Liberals only started defending Asian males and at least voicing support for stopping asian hate when aside from it being trending to do so there was evidence of Asian people being attacked.

If it isn't women or a recognized minority group like black people (where the black men are still treated as less important than women by these people btw) they need to see evidence of people being physically attacked by white conservatives to even consider taking the concerns of other groups outside of their victim hierarchy seriously.

did you mean to respond to my post?
we act innocent because we don't hide behind corners with bricks to smash in the heads of passing blacks, that's why.

could you explain this as well?
as far as i know, africans don't have a good track record of building civilizations.
so how did you build america?

and change your avi.
disgaea was invented by japs.
in return i'll stop listening to rap music.
Japs > Chinks

Africa is actually on the come up and if it wasn’t for the funds made off the labor on the back of African slaves this country wouldn’tve survived

Please remind me what Chinks do again except work to death in sweat shops for my IPhone’s and sneakers

Oh and fuck up traffic because everyone know slants can’t drive

Low Tier race known only good for getting exploited for cheap labor and losing all their foids

All the solved math problems in the world won’t save you

Liberals only started defending Asian males and at least voicing support for stopping asian hate when aside from it being trending to do so there was evidence of Asian people being attacked.

If it isn't women or a recognized minority group like black people (where the black men are still treated as less important than women by these people btw) they need to see evidence of people being physically attacked by white conservatives to even consider taking the concerns of other groups outside of their victim hierarchy seriously.

Japs > Chinks

Africa is actually on the come up and if it wasn’t for the funds made off the labor on the back of African slaves this country wouldn’tve survived

Please remind me what Chinks do again except work to death in sweat shops for my IPhone’s and sneakers

Oh and fuck up traffic because everyone know slants can’t drive

Low Tier race known only good for getting exploited for cheap labor and losing all their foids

All the solved math problems in the world won’t save you
all right.
i can't really argue with you.
what did i expect anyway.

all right.
i can't really argue with you.
what did i expect anyway.
It’s always the mayo’s and the noodlebaggers crying about niggaz
:feelskek:

How about this you low T soy fed faggot

I hope every foid in your extended family gets ran through by as many Chads and Tyrone’s as possible

Only to settle down with a betabuxx mayo and having as many happas as possible

And I hope all you Aunts and Uncles get their heads bashed in, in front of their liquor stores that they charge too much for smokes at

Stay mad at blacks that won’t change the fact that nobody cares about Asian men in the West

#StopAsianHate
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

It’s always the mayo’s and the noodlebaggers crying about niggaz

How about this you low T soy fed faggot

I hope every foid in your extended family gets ran through by as many Chads and Tyrone’s as possible

Only to settle down with a betabuxx mayo and having as many happas as possible

And I hope all you Aunts and Uncles get their heads bashed in, in front of their liquor stores that they charge too much for smokes at

Stay mad at blacks that won’t change the fact that nobody cares about Asian men in the West

#StopAsianHate
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
im not mad at blacks. i'm very confused about why they are the way they are.

Giga Cope

Rices will never get over the dick Pill
Plus most gooks are low T soyboys who would happily get cucked by mayo men just to be accepted in mayo soyciety

Sorry dude not even racist but its true
im not mad at blacks. i'm very confused about why they are the way they are.
I dont understand either but I have a hypothesis. I think theyre on endgame. Soys in different races have optimism that its going to get better but blacks know soyciety is getting worse so they just go full degenerate kaboom. Ask yourself, would society function better if you were a Numale? What would you do without the law and society shaming you being at the back of your mind? Thats only my speculation though

Last edited:
Don't mind me, I'm just here for the yellow on black infighting y'all. [smirks]

JFL ROFLMAO niggers didn't build shit. Chinks did more building the railroads than cotton plucking niggers.

whats the nig doing here

Listen. I'm not even white and I hate all the whitecels + white normies stealing all my looksmatch noodlewhores. But this shit is fuckin insane nowadays. Lawlessness.

Fuckin nigger bullshit. I don't hate all black people.

Not sure why you would side with blacks over whites in the first place but hating whites while not hating blacks is peak cuckoldry on your part. I bet deep down you still think that they are the "oppressed people" despite taking up most diversity jobs and kicking Asians and Whites to the curb. You also fail to see that after they are done with the whitey the Asian male is the next one of the list. We will see how "I am not white" will work out for you when LA 1992 repeats itself.

But anyways. You're extremely delusional if you think that women care about crime rates. Blacks already are 6.7 times more likely to murder someone than the average of other racial groups combined , probably 10 times higher than Asians and 8 times higher than whites and no one cares.

Fuckin nigger bullshit. I don't hate all black people. I'm objective as far as their IQ level and social pathology in western society.

Every now and then I deal with nigger bullshit (when I have the unfortunate circumstance of dealing with them).

Nigger bullshit is real. Its a mix of low IQ, high T, low inhibition, all around trashiness. These people seriously can't uplift themselves.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXRM-57UVZU

Whites in the bay area they definitely get angered by shit like this and change their social liberal laws based on events. Having lived here for so long. Blacks alwayts attacked Asians because they knew they could get away with it because of white complacency. Good luck after this blacks. You have both white liberals and Asians now against you. This is what its come down to unfortunately.

COPE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back