Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No White Friends a Sign of Being Ugly?

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★★
If an ethnic lives in a majority white suburb, but doesn't get invited to parties by any white people, does that mean he's an ugly shitskin?

It’s not about your race. You are just ugly, chads of non white races are treated mostly the same. White losers aren’t invited to parties either.

Yeah, having white friends as an ethnic= ultra NT

I used to have white friends when I was younger but as my inceldom became more apparent they never talked to me again.

I used to have white friends when I was younger but as my inceldom became more apparent they never talked to me again.
Maybe it's because there are more whites that they feel they can move on from friends more easily

It’s not about your race. You are just ugly, chads of non white races are treated mostly the same. White losers aren’t invited to parties either.
I was never invited to one legit club type party in my life either, and I’m completely white. White means nothing by itself

I was never invited to one legit club type party in my life either, and I’m completely white. White means nothing by itself
Exactly, if you’re ugly no one cares if you are white or any other race.

I’m autistic and most of my friends/acquaintances are or were white.

Same I was never invited to any other parties or places where you fucked, everyone knew I was too ugly and truecel.

Same goes for nonNT and average looking white guys. NonNT is a social death sentence unless extremely good looking

I envy people in friendships, regardless of race

what about kind of good looking?
I still believe that if you are not 8+/10, nonNT is gonna kill your dating chances as a man. Only legit Chads can get away with being a sperg

Most white normies in the US, especially outside the South, aren’t consciously racist. If you're NT and good looking, people will invite you to hang out and party regardless of your race. When I used to look at social media posts of events that involved people from my school, I would always see ethnics and whites partying together

If an ethnic lives in a majority white suburb, but doesn't get invited to parties by any white people, does that mean he's an ugly shitskin?
but who cares about skin color even if he was a dwarf my friend I would accept him, finding a friend is very rare. If he was that person then fuck skin color or anything else, welcome to my life and amen. If no one invites him to parties there must be a reason, but what do you want me to know? I'm not God and I don't know everyone's life.. investigate and make up your own mind

Most white normies in the US, especially outside the South, aren’t consciously racist. If you're NT and good looking, people will invite you to hang out and party regardless of your race. When I used to look at social media posts of events that involved people from my school, I would always see ethnics and whites partying together

so does that mean ugly shitskins will be segregated to other shitskins?

I still believe that if you are not 8+/10, nonNT is gonna kill your dating chances as a man. Only legit Chads can get away with being a sperg

Does this mean a 5.5/10 that's not NT will have to settle for landwhales and mentally retarded/disabled LTBs? And would you consider such a person to be a truecel due to having to settle for ones far below his looksmatch and IQ match?

Does this mean a 5.5/10 that's not NT will have to settle for landwhales and mentally retarded/disabled LTBs? And would you consider such a person to be a truecel due to having to settle for ones far below his looksmatch and IQ match?
Kinda my point. A nonNT man is pretty undesirable unless he is literally a Chad in terms of looks. I myself am 4.5/10 facially and nonNT. With essentially average looks that don’t stand out, you need to be NT to succeed with women. I chatted with a guy on here who was better looking than me, but still couldn’t get anywhere due to being nonNT

Kinda my point. A nonNT man is pretty undesirable unless he is literally a Chad in terms of looks. I myself am 4.5/10 facially and nonNT. With essentially average looks that don’t stand out, you need to be NT to succeed with women. I chatted with a guy on here who was better looking than me, but still couldn’t get anywhere due to being nonNT

4.5 is below average.

@AngryUbermensch ?
No, not him. I won’t reveal who it was because whatever people tell me in DMs stays confidential. Not like he was a fakecel anyway. Certainly wasn’t Chad tier looks and was too socially awkward to get anywhere with women

4.5 is below average.
I know. I’m 4.5 because of all I’ve been through with health issues and loneliness combined with bad sleep. I also have acne. I wouldn’t be below average had I not had dark eye circles from lack of sleep and if my acne was gone though. I’d probably be right on a 5/10 if I was healthier

I know. I’m 4.5 because of all I’ve been through with health issues and loneliness combined with bad sleep. I also have acne. I wouldn’t be below average had I not had dark eye circles from lack of sleep and if my acne was gone though. I’d probably be right on a 5/10 if I was healthier

I would consider someone that has to settle for a toilet far below his looksmatch due to being non-NT/disabled to still be a real incel even if he's technically capable of getting some disgusting turbo landwhale/mentally retarded special ed toilet.

I would consider someone that has to settle for a toilet far below his looksmatch due to being non-NT/disabled to still be a real incel even if he's technically capable of getting some disgusting turbo landwhale/mentally retarded special ed toilet.
Same. You shouldn’t have to settle for such a low quality woman that you’d struggle to get hard for. If the woman is less good than some hot pictures and fapping, you aren’t a fakecel for not wanting a woman that ugly