Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NO WAY THIS SHIT IS REAL....

D

Doesitmatter?

Go to sleep lads There's no good ending
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/-OBw_bHb6K4?si=QuZh0H1hwXHPJLt0

Wtf are these women, breeding with bottom of the barrel kalua motherchods. I need some bleach for my eyes. What is this life, while I rot all day in my bedrrom these sub 2 pajeets are dicking russin pussy every day. I can't take this shit anymore. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes:

My blood is littrally boiling out of control rn. The day of retribution is approaching rapidly.

Last edited:
over for no one but us

You've discovered the JBE (exotic) pill that works in EE

this curry should make an account here and roast cumskincels for being fakecels

based leader

puchimp.jpg

My comment below explains it
Check the threads to see why

@UnderdevelopedSlav made threads about this and explained why

OH NO NOT AN ANECDOTE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE THAT GOES AGAINST WHAT I BELIEVE? IN A WORLD OF 8 BILLION PEOPLE???
fucking associators
this is how IT maintains women don't care about looks

i bet it's a fetish

@DarkStar we need to subjugate these whores (in GTA)

OH NO NOT AN ANECDOTE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE THAT GOES AGAINST WHAT I BELIEVE? IN A WORLD OF 8 BILLION PEOPLE???
fucking associators
this is how IT maintains women don't care about looks
it's a fetish i bet, they still care about looks

i bet it's a fetish

@DarkStar we need to subjugate these whores (in GTA)
White females seem to have this fetish the most
I'm a result of this race-mixing fetish they have

it's a fetish i bet, they still care about looks
or maybe we evolved to assume shit is meaningful while we now live in an overgrown world that no longer depends on just 20 people in your tribe. Back in the day, the actions of those 20 people were all you knew. Through evolutionary history back to animals, we evolved to associate and think of that as meaningful. Now people do that with anecdotes. People can pull anecdotes that prove anything they like, and regularly do form their beliefs based on nothing but this. Meanwhile statisticscels know their arguments are backed by evidence. OP cares about the fact this happened when in reality, it's rare and means nothing.
You can literally find anecdotes that suggest people get bisected by panes of glass falling out of buildings. Doesn't mean it is likely to happen / means anything

This forum is retarded.
or maybe we evolved to assume shit is meaningful while we now live in an overgrown world that no longer depends on just 20 people in your tribe. Back in the day, the actions of those 20 people were all you knew. Now people can pull anecdotes that prove anything they like, and regularly do. OP cares about the fact this happened when in reality, it's rare and means nothing. Meanwhile stats, which are a modern concept, would show billions of women hate pajeets.
You can literally find anecdotes that suggest people get bisected by panes of glass falling out of buildings. Doesn't mean it is likely to happen / means anything
This forum is all about anecdotes. These midwits will still keep believing the lies that are fed to them daily.

or maybe we evolved to assume shit is meaningful while we now live in an overgrown world that no longer depends on just 20 people in your tribe. Back in the day, the actions of those 20 people were all you knew. Through evolutionary history back to animals, we evolved to associate and think of that as meaningful. Now people do that with anecdotes. People can pull anecdotes that prove anything they like, and regularly do form their beliefs based on nothing but this. Meanwhile statisticscels know their arguments are backed by evidence. OP cares about the fact this happened when in reality, it's rare and means nothing.
I am not denying the blackpill retard. I am showing resentment towards the lucky sub 5 pajeet who gets to fuck a Russian pussy everyday

I am not denying the blackpill retard. I am showing resentment towards the lucky sub 5 pajeet who gets to fuck a Russian pussy everyday

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/-OBw_bHb6K4?si=QuZh0H1hwXHPJLt0

Wtf are these women, breeding with bottom of the barrel kalua motherchods. I need some bleach for my eyes. What is this life, while I rot all day in my bedrrom these sub 2 pajeets are dicking russin pussy every day. I can't take this shit anymore. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes:

My blood is littrally boiling out of control rn. The day of retribution is approaching rapidly.

I didn't say you were. I said the exact opposite yet you call me the retard. I said your blood boils about the 1 case that they do get lucky. But who cares? 99.99% don't get this.
The only reason you claim to care is basically saying subhumans should never fuck hot chicks :feelswhat: even if they are 1 in a million. he is not even sub 5.

I didn't say you were. I said the exact opposite yet you call me the retard. I said your blood boils about the 1 case that they do get lucky. But who cares?
The only reason you claim to care is basically saying subhumans should never fuck hot chicks :feelswhat: even if they are 1 in a million. he is not even sub 5.
I said there are lucky bastards who get away with looking like dogshit, I am not one of the lucky ones. That's why my blood boils.

this is what you're fighting for ZOG cattle
01000000-0aff-0242-d2bc-08dbb4530414_w1080_h608_s.png
%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD-putin.gif

I said there are lucky bastards who get away with looking like dogshit, I am not one of the lucky ones. That's why my blood boils.
nope, you're coping you did say that, but are actually just clarifying after the fact that that is what you meant. Maybe it was maybe it wasn't. I kind of doubt it ever went through your brain and you just saw anecdote and then changed your opinion after I called you out for anecdoteposting. Otherwise you would have mentioned luck, or not being lucky, or anything that referenced luck, but you did not

nope, you're coping you did say that, but are actually just clarifying after the fact that that is what you meant. Maybe it was maybe it wasn't. I kind of doubt it ever went through your brain and you just saw anecdote and then changed your opinion after I called you out for anecdoteposting. Otherwise you would have mentioned luck, or not being lucky, or anything that referenced luck, but you did not
Most high IQ GrAY

There are more BMWF couples and this is one more proof of white women's traitorousness. Look at the streets of any rapefugee country or the US or a video of such.

Most high IQ GrAY
do you have any arguments for why what I said is inaccurate or will you just keep up the ad hominem? Did not engage my point, you just ignored it and talked about me.
You didn't reference luck. I can go and read your original post and see that.
dec 2023cel

Slav women don't close the door yet
I'm coming

its not even his kid for 80%