Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No Way Out: The Tragic Transnational Sexual Exploitation of the Philippines

• Thread starter Neverbeentouchedcel
  • Start date
Neverbeentouchedcel

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
This paper preliminarily surveys this human phenomena at the next level. Contemporarily, we see a continuum and pattern through the comparative formation of emerging mixed-blood and poverty-stricken smaller diasporas in the Philippines. These are begot by Japanese, South Korean, and more recently Hong Kong and mainland Chinese male tourists, businessmen, temporary workers and itinerants. Left behind are new clusters of “Japino,” “Kopino” and “Chipino” or "Sinopino" progeny reflecting the portrait of a destitute and exploited nation-state, unable, unwilling or incapable of halting a destructive and unrelenting human trend. What remains for the Philippines is the steady furtherance of transnational sexual victimization at the destructive hands of its own neighbors and allies.
It's over if you're a Pinoycel but life begins in Manila or Cebu if you're if a ricecel.
estimated 200,000 Japino kids.

30k Kopino but probably much more since report is old.

as many as 5000+ Chinese Filipino kids, but probably more since report is old and chinese migrating a lot into PH.

Last edited:
just be east asian theory

Filipino males are the victims but cucks will blather on with their usual "foids be da real victims hurr durr, muh sexual exploitation."

No matter how poor a family she is born into, all a foid has to do to escape poverty forever is provide access to her pussy to one of the endless wannabe betabuxxers orbiting her.

Imagine if it was that easy for males. Imagine if a male could escape poverty simply by providing his dick to a rich Western/Japanese/Korean foid. We'd have nothing to complain about. That's why foids shouldn't complain.

All of South China,Vietnam and Taiwan used to be Austronesian states with native that looks so much like Pinoys or Indonesians.

Centuries of east asian male SEA maxxing and the disloyalty of the foid kind has eradicated all traces of native genes in those areas,replacing them with Han y-haplogroup.And it will happen too in Philipines by 2030 unless some sort of fascist uprising take place.

All of South China,Vietnam and Taiwan used to be Austronesian states with native that looks so much like Pinoys or Indonesians.

Centuries of east asian male SEA maxxing and the disloyalty of the foid kind has eradicated all traces of native genes in those areas,replacing them with Han y-haplogroup.And it will happen too in Philipines by 2030 unless some sort of fascist uprising take place.
This, the ricecels are genociding the SEA cels.

Imagine having your country being fucked to death by foreigners. Nuclear blackpill tbh.

Filipino males are the victims but cucks will blather on with their usual "foids be da real victims hurr durr, muh sexual exploitation."

No matter how poor a family she is born into, all a foid has to do to escape poverty forever is provide access to her pussy to one of the endless wannabe betabuxxers orbiting her.

Imagine if it was that easy for males. Imagine if a male could escape poverty simply by providing his dick to a rich Western/Japanese/Korean foid. We'd have nothing to complain about. That's why foids shouldn't complain.
not the same, jfl gigolos are getting paid to fuck,
foid prostitute are getting paid to be fucked
massively different, I imagine fucking old ugly foid and getting paid for it had to be nice..
but getting fucked by ugly old men...gotta be disgusting, even if you get paid

If I had a Filipino girlfriend I’d treat her good, but most of them are ugly single mothers, believe me I’ve tried getting one.

I'm supposed to go there in March with a Pinoy friend. The cuck is so bad even he told me about being weary of gold diggers and hos. If I could find a young prime Pinay girl there I'd be satisfied ngl.

Also the Japanese mogged SEA during WW2 and now they're back at it. It's over for pinoycels.
And then the Americans mogged the Pinoys until Japan recovered economically. Then they tag team mogged for a while. Then the Pinoys kicked the American military out of Subic and the mogging became more East Asian.

Those poor women getting fucked by men way above their SMV. They must be suffering so much.

its never began if ur getting cucked by ricecels out of all people