Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No way from inceldom.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Truecels who experianced long years of mental torment & blackpillisation will never obtain so called " romantic relationship".
Since you learned abour precious human nature ( nature of foids in particular) you will not make any romance. Most of us are psychopats already . Hate is forever in your heart.
I would advice you to not waste your energy on seeking " romances". We are changed. We dont belong to human race anymore.
We have come to some conclusions during our torment wich means ; we will never be nice.
Our task , - if we had it - is something that stricly different to those of " normal people".
We have our own destinity whose purpuse should be fullfilled.
Please , forget about hopes of being like happy ones. We are different . We can not be like them. Our happines lies in different spheres. Lets meditate about it.

Hatred grants power and control.

Hatred grants power and control.
It doesnt. Hatred without power is debilitating. Hatred by itself IS NOT power. It can be stimula to get power. But in order to get power you have to be cold minded calm.

I hope A.I takes over the world

Genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership, created to love master, to see him as beautifull, and THE ONLY man who is sexually attractive. The only real solution. Too far away

Hope is a hell of a drug.