Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No ugly man has ever achieved a high status

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
No matter what you want to be, a poet, a pop star or a president, the most important thing is to look good first, otherwise no one will be interested in you, no matter how outgoing you are as a person.
Even god himself knows that, that’s why there are no ugly prophets, he allways sends Chad to preach his message, because he knows, nobody would give a damn about his message if the messenger was an ugly manlet.

Famous people throughout history heavily tend to face-mog you.

Magnum Beretta Sulphur Acid drug packets fucking anal whores sloppy kinky nasty sluts brutal degradations of young kinky worthless mindless fucking sluts and $10 hookers all across the fucking world(in video game)

what about the guy in your pfp tho?

No matter what you want to be, a poet, a pop star or a president, the most important thing is to look good first, otherwise no one will be interested in you, no matter how outgoing you are as a person.
Even god himself knows that, that’s why there are no ugly prophets, he allways sends Chad to preach his message, because he knows, nobody would give a damn about his message if the messenger was an ugly manlet.
Yes high iq

Cope
07 22 bezos 03

Rockefeller gettyimages 3231210

Gettyimages 83414114

Pretty sure there are lots of outliers, like Willem Dafoe
But still, the norm is that attractive males will always have it easier than those who aren't, and we can see this as they greatly outnumber ugly men in the status ladder

Biggie Smalls was an ugly fat nigger. It happens but not often

Biggie Smalls was an ugly fat nigger. It happens but not often
Mike Tyson as well, Klitschko, Mark Zuckerberg.

I think an old saying I heard fits the description in this scenario. When the ref is against you as a boxer the only way to win is by knock out.

I think handsome men get extra credit whilst ugly men have to win by total and complete knock out i.e they truelly have to be the best in that nobody can beat them in what ever they do

Mike Tyson as well, Klitschko, Mark Zuckerberg.

I think an old saying I heard fits the description in this scenario. When the ref is against you as a boxer the only way to win is by knock out.

I think handsome men get extra credit whilst ugly men have to win by total and complete knock out i.e they truelly have to be the best in that nobody can beat them in what ever they do
I'm not qualified enough to speak on boxing like that but I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm not qualified enough to speak on boxing like that but I wouldn't be surprised.
i am not a boxer either. I was just saying thats ugly mofos like Biggie Smalls rich the top of what they are doing. It is through pure raw talent

Jesus Christ was supposedly described as ugly. There were ugly succesful people in the past, most inherited thier status, like Louis XI and some made it on thier own, but I can't recall them rn now from memory

Poor looks in a man affect all spheres of life and make it much harder to climb socially. There are some truecels that managed to become highly successful through tremendous work and talent though, especially in the scientific fields. One such example would be Lorenzo Romano Amedeo Carlo Avogadro.
Amadeo Avogadro

Last edited:
Yes