Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No Time To Die was a seriously bizarre experience

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
So I finally saw it recently, the latest Bond movie. I'm really big into Bond - it's I think my third favourite movie franchise of all time after Indy and The Matrix. I would have seen it sooner but I didn't realise it came out for home release so fast.

What a bizarre film! They really do want to show Bond negatively these days don't they?

Instead of the classic Bond where he is portrayed as successful both in his career and with women, now they want to show him as struggling and somewhat delusional in both regards.

I've noticed them starting to deconstruct the character and weaken him since Skyfall, but in No Time To Die it became really quite aggressive. He still has competence as an individual but is just treated badly by other people.

What do other people think of it? I know there have been some threads about it a while back but I'd guess more people have seen it by now.

He's almost an incel Bond in NTTD, lol