Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No, there aren't 9 men for every woman on tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
ITcels manufactured a lie that there's as many as 10x the amount of men than women on tinder. That is not true. The truth is closer to there being 2.5 men for every woman.
The study accounted for active users. Women find partners quickly on dating apps due to receiving larger amounts of matches than men in a short time and as a result men are required to use the app much longer than women, causing such gender imbalance. Also note that even if there was an equal amount of women and men on tinder among active users, women would still go for the top 20% by the parreto principle, the ratio of users between genders in therefore irrelevant as tinder is not a numbers game. You either get matches or you don't.

Chad or nothing on tinder

more like 3000 per woman at least.

more like 3000 per woman at least.
You got it wrong. IT was making a point of how the reason men don't get matches on tinder is because they outnumber women by a factor of 10 and therefore not all men can get a woman. I debunked that over exaggerated number they pulled out of their asses and explained why the ratio between genders doesn't even matter.

You got it wrong. IT was making a point of how the reason men don't get matches on tinder is because they outnumber women by a factor of 10 and therefore not all men can get a woman. I debunked that over exaggerated number they pulled out of their asses and explained why the ratio between genders doesn't even matter.
It’s less to due with the gender imbalance(there will always be more males on dating apps than females). But more to do with how many males, females actually find attractive enough. That’s what’s causing this huge disparity. What I mean is effectively 3000 men in a certain female’s area would consider that one female. Basically she would have access to 3000 of those men if she chose too.

I feel the swipes like a slap

10 to 1 or 2.5 to one its over either way if youre ugly

Tinder is a microcosm of real life. The reality of tinder is a reflection of the "real life" dating market. Hypergamy can't be concealed anymore- it's starting to go on full display. Some normies just can't handle the truth.

the ratio of users between genders in therefore irrelevant as tinder is not a numbers game. You either get matches or you don't.
This.

Typical incels. Making up lies to trick people into their false agenda. Turns out it's not because women have to sift through 10x as many guys on tinder that sub8 men have a hard time getting a date (the gender imbalance is huge but not nearly as huge as we used to believe), but because women target chads specifically and write off the rest at a glance. Damn incels you nearly got me.

I don't get matches but I've only tried facebook dating, not tinder

Might as well be a sextillion men for every woman for all the good Tinder could do me.