Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No text,no call,no show

• Thread starter The_word_made_flesh
  • Start date
T

The_word_made_flesh

Officer
★★
I met a foid on Zoosk and we had a lunch date a few weeks ago.We were supposed to meet again yesterday ay 1:30 or 13:30 for those using 24 hour time.
I waited for 45 minutes ,no text,co call and no show,total blow off and have not heard from her since.

My faith in God keeps me strong but it's still discouraging

Inceldom discussion apparently

Don’t worry bro she’s playing hard to get

mogs me for even having a date in the first place.

no foid has EVER agreed to even give me a singular minute of her time.

Suicide is the only answer

She just used you to get free food, you probably didn't spend as much money as she wanted at first date so she decided to find someone with more money

Lunch Dates me

mogs me for even having a date in the first place.

no foid has EVER agreed to even give me a singular minute of her time.
Not my intent

We are cursed from generational sin but Jesus Christ can release those curses
No he can't. If our ancestors have sinned, the price must be paid by us. No exceptions.

Jesus will save you in the exact same way

No he can't. If our ancestors have sinned, the price must be paid by us. No exceptions.
No you can't pay your own price it's more than you can ever pay ,Jesus paid it all on the Cross ,end of story ,all we must do is believe

No you can't pay your own price it's more than you can ever pay ,Jesus paid it all on the Cross ,end of story ,all we must do is believe
Stop being this much of a christcuck. Humanity is too depraved and devilish for christ to have paid the full toll of our sins. If he indeed had us covered, we would not be suffering in our own personal hells right now.

Stop being this much of a christcuck. Humanity is too depraved and devilish for christ to have paid the full toll of our sins. If he indeed had us covered, we would not be suffering in our own personal hells right now.
No it is really true ,the blood of Jesus Christ of Notzrat ,he gave his blood on the stake and that paid every debt. to all who believe.

Isaiah 53:5
New International Version

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

I met a foid on Zoosk and we had a lunch date a few weeks ago.We were supposed to meet again yesterday ay 1:30 or 13:30 for those using 24 hour time.
I waited for 45 minutes ,no text,co call and no show,total blow off and have not heard from her since.

My faith in God keeps me strong but it's still discouraging
Foid flaking? Yeah they even do this to normies. Better get used to it on your way to Ascension.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back