Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No surgery for your dick

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Fucking hell

Everybody know that small dick = sexual death and NOBODY talks about that

Soyciety is more occuped defending fat lazy women

The dickpill is the most painful one.
Although it's possible to make it thicker by surgeries.

the fact that a girl wanted to see your dick without forcing her or paying her says a lot

the fact that a girl wanted to see your dick without forcing her or paying her says a lot
Wtf are you talking about

Nobody want to see my dick

11cm

[UWSL]I've cried in many baths to see my penis that looks more like a sprout[/UWSL]

That's just brutal. I take it that plenty of Asian guys and quite a few white guys are that size. I am bigger but my cock isn't large either.
I believe there are some women out there who will only fuck guys who are 20 and above. Those women are willing to fuck somewhat ugly guys because of their dicks

That's just brutal. I take it that plenty of Asian guys and quite a few white guys are that size. I am bigger but my cock isn't large either.
I believe there are some women out there who will only fuck guys who are 20 and above. Those women are willing to fuck somewhat ugly guys because of their dicks
The most brutal thing is that I can do NOTHING about that

It's very frustating

There is no type os surgery

And soyciety will blame myself and laugh for something that I have 0 control

Dickpill is brutal, but normies cope saying that your tongue and your fingers can replace your dick

It's completely normal and acceptable to make fun of them. But they still virtue signal. :feelsgah:

Women can get fake tits, fake asses, fake faces and trannies can get fake pussies

It ain't fair lmao

Sadly prick size is controlled pretty much solely by the pituitary gland though I’m hopeful one day 3D organ printing will go fully prime time and finally level the playing field concerning this subject.

That or crispr gene editing therapy advances well enough to give anyone that wants one a designer prick, heh.

View: https://youtu.be/Re7db0p_mCE

D82464D1 F7AD 4879 9681 9D3756AD83D9

you're fine, why bother anyways?

I don't mind my penis because i know it is (literally) the smallest of my problems

my dick is 16cm but it's skinny. jfl the jelqing bullshit doesn't make your dick thicker