Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No such thing as white privilege

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It's LOOKS privilege.

I’m not white tbh

Says the white guy. You are privileged. You're not the butt of racist jokes, your job application letters don't get thrown in the bin, you're not being demonized in the media, you are over-represented in the entertainment business, et cetera. It's only us curries that are the non-privileged ones.

Braziliansigma's waist in millimeters IQ.

Says the white guy. You are privileged. You're not the butt of racist jokes, your job application letters don't get thrown in the bin, you're not being demonized in the media, you are over-represented in the entertainment business, et cetera. It's only us curries that are the non-privileged ones.

be poncho

No. It's LOOKS.

Im white but I'm not privileged. Because I'm ugly.

Out of all the races curries are the ugliest on average.

Even tho you're curry, if u were a good looking curry the fact that u b curry wouldn't matter.

No. It's LOOKS.

Im white but I'm not privileged. Because I'm ugly.

Out of all the races curries are the ugliest on average.

Even tho you're curry, if u were a good looking curry the fact that u b curry wouldn't matter.
Yes, that is true, but I do face more hardships than you do. I get discriminated in the work place because they throw away applications in the bin if your name sounds non-white and my name sounds Arabic. If I had a white guy name then no biggie. And that's just one of many problems.

I'm getting tired of all the blacks and ethnics moving to white countries and then complaining

Facts. There hasnt been a single good thing that has come in my life for being white since I'm 2.5/10