Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No such thing as a femcel.

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★
I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My work place is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet almost all of these pigs are married or have boyfriends. Not with high value men (or Chads) , mind you, most are with other obese and very overweight men or with low income black/Hispanic men, but they all have someone.

No. If the fattest and ugliest females(or people) on planet earth can get with someone, any female can. Any obese pig with a vagina can just hop on Tinder and get with their looks match or some low income black/Hispanic/non-European immigrant man for a long term relationship or have sex with average looking men.

Last edited:

Im creaming deep in femcel pussy

Uhhhh Where is my femcel loser girlfriend who goes on the internet all day and doesn’t shower???
I’m still waiting!

Uhhhh Where is my femcel loser girlfriend who goes on the internet all day and doesn’t shower???
I’m still waiting!
Just wait bro, she's definitely out there bro
Have you worked on your game bro?

Land whales still think they deserve Chad because of thier big ego

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back