Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting no soul left

edwardnashton

edwardnashton

the clown for clowns
most of my days are spent staring at walls, smoking, listening to music and fantasizing about things. I'll never get a girl like other dudes, all because of genetic traits i cannot control.

It's brutal how much the lack of love, touch, and sex destroys you. Also, you are a sleepercel to only have 52 posts for your join date

This is what .is (mostly) for
Screenshot 20240210 023151 Instagram

you listen to ?

most of my days are spent staring at walls, smoking, listening to music and fantasizing about things. I'll never get a girl like other dudes, all because of genetic traits i cannot control.
Yes this is almost exactly the same as my life. This is why I ask the question why we're still sticking around wasting our time and energy on enduring this meaninglessly agonizing purgatorial existence of zombie-tier living death.

It's brutal how much the lack of love, touch, and sex destroys you. Also, you are a sleepercel to only have 52 posts for your join date
Touch is such an animating force and such an important prerequisite for life itself. Touch, pet, and caress any dog or animal and it will become your whore (not literally) in the sense that it'll get very attached to you, follow you around, and beg for petting and belly rubs. Notice how dogs get excited to see their owners as if they are crack dealers. This is a huge blackpill!

Touch is such an animating force and such an important prerequisite for life itself. Touch, pet, and caress any dog or animal and it will become your whore (not literally) in the sense that it'll get very attached to you, follow you around, and beg for petting and belly rubs. Notice how dogs get excited to see their owners as if they are crack dealers. This is a huge blackpill!
I know. Crazy that random pets get more touch than we do

Our parents must be held accountable for imposing this existence upon us. They must answer how we can continue to endure such agony and stagnation for the rest of our lives. As atonement, they must either support our looksmaxxing, NEET lifestyle, or help us kill ourselves.

I know. Crazy that random pets get more touch than we do
Notice how they get zoomies when petted. Touch excites us and makes us feel alive. Without it we're dead.

It's the exact same for me.

Notice how they get zoomies when petted. Touch excites us and makes us feel alive. Without it we're dead.
Exactly. Even when I get a haircut or go to the dentist, that tiny bit of touch feels so good. Can’t even imagine how good it is to cuddle with a gf. Just goes to show what we are missing