Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No slop no life

all this time

all this time

B.U.L.L
★★
The habit of just passing by a McDonald’s or Taco Bell, and pulling into the drive thru to order some slop is beyond fucked but I can’t stop, it’s like the slops calls me and tells me “brother you don’t have to be so miserable, we are here to comfort you” and I see the smiles n shit as ppl eat their food and I’m like fuck it im spending another 10$ on some slop. How do I end this addiction jfl ?

Stop being American. Eat proper food and realise that fast food just tastes like cow testicles.

Stop being American. Eat proper food and realise that fast food just tastes like cow testicles.
Idk what they’re throwing in this shit but it’s too good

Brother, I love slop too but it's really detrimental to our health, just consoom in moderation
No moderation for trucels like me, im esting the slop till my casket drop boyo

Over for slopcels

Can’t be that, it’s gotta me more, they prob lab machine the meat n shit and make it so spikes ur dopamine thru the roof
Yeah, corn syrup, sugar. Lots and lots of sugar. Sugar causes dopamine spikes.

Yeah, corn syrup, sugar. Lots and lots of sugar. Sugar causes dopamine spikes.
No wonder my blood sugar has been pre diabetic tier, im trying to lower it below 85 so I can get good pumps at the gym again but the slop keeps spiking my shit thru the roof, jfl at this life

Last reading was 105, which is concerning tbh

No wonder my blood sugar has been pre diabetic tier, im trying to lower it below 85 so I can get good pumps at the gym again but the slop keeps spiking my shit thru the roof, jfl at this life
See

High cholesterol will come for you OP

not a joke