Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "nO sEx fOR nAzIs" IT members kys

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
JFL at the fact IT dumbasses and lefty kikes in general think that affects me, or makes me wanna be less Based.
You think that's gonna deter me from calling out the Eternal Kike on their role in ruining everything?
I could be the most BluePilled cucked "good guy" on the planet and it wouldn't matter in the slightest. If you aren't an NT Chad you've been socially castrated from birth. Not just that, you'll never lead a good life either.
Not only is that the result of the Sexual revolution, but it's also the result of the Eternal Kike's roll in ruining everything too.

Nazis are Dark Triad slayers.

JFL at the fact IT dumbasses and lefty kikes in general think that affects me, or makes me wanna be less Based.
You think that's gonna deter me from calling out the Eternal Kike on their role in ruining everything?
I could be the most BluePilled cucked "good guy" on the planet and it wouldn't matter in the slightest. If you aren't an NT Chad you've been socially castrated from birth. Not just that, you'll never lead a good life either.
Not only is that the result of the Sexual revolution, but it's also the result of the Eternal Kike's roll in ruining everything too.
Read about Team Jorge

Yeah, the nazi phenotype is literally just chad, the haircut, the style and the way the walk. Even the most cucked redditor will admit that the og Nazis could fuck some foid. Modern day criminals, terrorists and even murderers can get plenty of consensual sex, an aryan soldier would have no trouble at all, especially from former colonial countries that subconsciously worship whitey

Op is a fakecel

Yeah, the nazi phenotype is literally just chad, the haircut, the style and the way the walk. Even the most cucked redditor will admit that the og Nazis could fuck some foid. Modern day criminals, terrorists and even murderers can get plenty of consensual sex, an aryan soldier would have no trouble at all, especially from former colonial countries that subconsciously worship whitey
May be why they try to discredit or discourage me.

Virgin holes don't exist.