Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting no respect

Juice

Juice

Veteran
★★★
It's over no respect for me, this world hates me, i didn't do shit to you but exist. Everywhere i go there's someone that wants me dead, beaten up, or humiliated. for every decent person there's 10 more who will do their best to put me down in life. even on this forum there's people that want me fucked off because of my join year, it's over.

It's all because of your looks, little bro.

It's over no respect for me, this world hates me, i didn't do shit to you but exist. Everywhere i go there's someone that wants me dead, beaten up, or humiliated. for every decent person there's 10 more who will do their best to put me down in life. even on this forum there's people that want me fucked off because of my join year, it's over.
Brutal. Sorry brocel. The world will always hate you for your genetics, or lack thereof. The best thing you can do is rebel in spite of the world's hatred.

ITcucks, foids, and soys, want you dead. That should give you all of the motivation to live.

I said glass of juice not gas de jews

Brutal. Sorry brocel. The world will always hate you for your genetics, or lack thereof. The best thing you can do is rebel in spite of the world's hatred.

ITcucks, foids, and soys, want you dead. That should give you all of the motivation to live.
Yes, i'm living off on pure spite and hatred, they will want me to kill myself, and if i did it would make them happy, the fact my mere existence is enough to piss them off. one day they'll pAY.

Yes, i'm living off on pure spite and hatred, they will want me to kill myself, and if i did it would make them happy, one day they'll pAY

Make your own Day of Retribution. If they won't give you respect, give them fear.

Im just tired of being hated by every single human around me for no good reason

Im just tired of being hated by every single human around me for no good reason
Give them a reason, treat every single human with hatred, it's how to survive in a world of cunts

Why do you let them win?? "tHey aLReaDy woN" no they havent you are still living.

I feel and know that people want me dead because im weird but i will never give them the satisfaction of disappearing.
Im always outside nigga come find me.
Brocel dont let these lame niggas get to you.
Put all the hatred in your heart to becoming one hard headed narcissist son of a gun.
NARCISSISTCELS RISE

Why do you let them win?? "tHey aLReaDy woN" no they havent you are still living.

I feel and know that people want me dead because im weird but i will never give them the satisfaction of disappearing.
Put all the hatred in your heart to becoming one hard headed narcissist son of a gun.
NARCISSISTCELS RISE
Truth, they think they're better than me because they had life handed to them on a plate.

NARCISSISTCELS RISE

That's what you get for being born wrong.

even on this forum there's people that want me fucked off because of my join year, it's over.
Don't take it too seriously just start blasting back