Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No recovery for the agepill

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
The agepill fucking sucks,I was like "I'll turn 25 in the middle of the year it's such a long time".Now summer is basically over ,what I only see is back to school. I failed to leave my retail job. I hate my life .I hope my carrermax plan works and then I'll seamax. Meanwhile normies enjoyed every single day of summer (partying,camping,going to the beach...). Seeing people enjoying life when I'm leaving church on Sunday is suifuel.

No matches on dating apps,girls don't give shit about me in real life too. The game is very rigged. Yesterday I did my first approach after one year . It was already over. If I was attractive,when we were doing pullups she'd ask me for tips. When I was constantly staring at her . She'd talk to me.But I am satisfied I talked to her . I finished my workout later than planned just to talk to her...

Before she came there were two of my crushes.One short round ass white girl,one fit white girl that always skirt to show her nice thighs.I was lost in her . I'm sure she saw this . But she didn't give shit about me . Fortunately I didn't approach her. After they left, I came back on earth to continue my workout. I unfollowed many white women on IG , stopped watching them on OF. However they fucked my brain I don't know how much time it'll take me to recover.

Often I think about the opportunities I had . I don't think I had a girl approached me .what I remember is my cousin's friend liked me. She was sub5 and chubby. I wasn't interested. She did a slightly glow up but she don't like me anymore. There was this girl in my neighborhood that liked my hair and would beg me to twist them. I noticed the attention she gave me she gave it to most of the guys in the neighborhood. Most guys fucked her,maybe if I applied just be first I'd made it. After that all the women I liked were not single,out of my league,friendzoned me.

Living in a Christian family amplified my suffering, can't wear certain clothes,have haircuts, can't stay outside after certain hours...I can let you imagine the childhood I had as a black man.

I believed in the sigma male movement,I tought women would approach me for being calm. I was perceived as weird. No hobbymaxing, studymaxing,niceguymaxing helped me.

Even the sport I practice,I saw many guys hace gf ,and some married. I often click on some random woman's IG page just to find out she's engaged/married. If you don't make it by college.It's basically over. I'll be sad when I'll attend my cousin wedding (he's 31)
And most people who are married had been together for at least 4-5 years . Basically in your early twenties you're suito have at least a gf. I used to enjoy Cole Hastings videos on YouTube. He getting married by 27.All teen/early adults in my family are not single.

Last edited:
i really hope im dead by 20. you guys have strong minds to make it that far into life

Darkmanmaxx right now. Wear a scarf over your subhuman face so your skin won't take sun damage.

i will start college soon but i want to be NEET. my mom and dad want me to go.
College only should help with getting well paid wageslave job, but it's like Russian roulette. I need to back there, because I passed first year and 5 semesters/2.5 years left.

The agepill fucking sucks,I was like "I'll turn 25 in the middle of the year it's such a long time".Now summer is basically over ,what I only see is back to school. I failed to leave my retail job. I hate my life .I hope my carrermax plan works and then I'll seamax. Meanwhile normies enjoyed every single day of summer (partying,camping,going to the beach...). Seeing people enjoying life when I'm leaving church on Sunday is suifuel.

No matches on dating apps,girls don't give shit about me in real life too. The game is very rigged. Yesterday I did my first approach after one year . It was already over. If I was attractive,when we were doing pullups she'd ask me for tips. When I was constantly staring at her . She'd talk to me.But I am satisfied I talked to her . I finished my workout later than planned just to talk to her...

Before she came there were two of my crushes.One short round ass white girl,one fit white girl that always skirt to show her nice thighs.I was lost in her . I'm sure she saw this . But she didn't give shit about me . Fortunately I didn't approach her. After they left, I came back on earth to continue my workout. I unfollowed many white women on IG , stopped watching them on OF. However they fucked my brain I don't know how much time it'll take me to recover.

Often I think about the opportunities I had . I don't think I had a girl approached me .what I remember is my cousin's friend liked me. She was sub5 and chubby. I wasn't interested. She did a slightly glow up but she don't like me anymore. There was this girl in my neighborhood that liked my hair and would beg me to twist them. I noticed the attention she gave me she gave it to most of the guys in the neighborhood. Most guys fucked her,maybe if I applied just be first I'd made it. After that all the women I liked were not single,out of my league,friendzoned me.

Living in a Christian family amplified my suffering, can't wear certain clothes,have haircuts, can't stay outside after certain hours...I can let you imagine the childhood I had as a black man.

I believed in the sigma male movement,I tought women would approach me for being calm. I was perceived as weird. No hobbymaxing, studymaxing,niceguymaxing helped me.

Even the sport I practice,I saw many guys hace gf ,and some married. I often click on some random woman's IG page just to find out she's engaged/married. If you don't make it by college.It's basically over. I'll be sad when I'll attend my cousin wedding (he's 31)
And most people who are married had been together for at least 4-5 years . Basically in your early twenties you're suito have at least a gf. I used to enjoy Cole Hastings videos on YouTube. He getting married by 27.All teen/early adults in my family are not single.
I missed out on all major developmental milestones due to my non NT.