Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No recipe for my subhuman traits

Evangelioncel

Evangelioncel

Captain
My mother and other adults always like to praise me when I cook good Filipino food saying how lucky my future wife will be, as if I could even get a foid to have an interest in me. Foids have no need for home cooked food when betabuxxers can just buy them luxury food or when Chad can make them some mediocre dish. Chad could even open them a can of spam I'm sure they wouldn't give a fuck jfl. Even if I became some world-class chef no amount of cooking talent would cause a foid to be attracted to me. They'll just eat my food and go off with chad to get railed.

My mom used to say same thing for me when I was a kid.

tell your future wife that she is sexist for when you cook for her

No one ever said I will make any woman happy. My parents weren’t that cucked.

All of my skills and talents are useless cause I'm subhuman.

Cooking is a manlet trait, there are rarely any tallfags that cook

Yes that's true. I would never let my theoretical girlfriend even cook for me or wash my laundry. I'd do it all by myself, just like I do now. In fact I'd refuse it.

But do women care about that? Nope. They don't. They'd rather date a Chad who can't even wipe his own ass. The only thing women care about is looks and status.

Yes that's true. I would never let my theoretical girlfriend even cook for me or wash my laundry. I'd do it all by myself, just like I do now. In fact I'd refuse it.

But do women care about that? Nope. They don't. They'd rather date a Chad who can't even wipe his own ass. The only thing women care about is looks and status.
Brutal truth for us chorecels. It's funny because if it was chad they would gladly be a housewife for him.