Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No PS4 again, the universe tortures me again...

• Thread starter DrunkDegenerate
  • Start date
DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
So I was without video games (browser ones don't count) for about 6 months now as my PC is shit and PS4 had some problems, and now that I finally got it fixed not a week passed and my mom took it away from me because I threw a vase against the wall (when she and everyone else wasn't home, I even hid my bird and dog so the glass wouldn't hit them when I threw it). I explained to her about the shit I've been through, even tried to open a conversation about how my environment treats me like crap which caused me to snap, but she refuses to listen. She gave me a 30+ minutes lecture about how I'm a psychotic little prick. Why is everyone so ungrateful? I clean my shit, I do my homework and get good grades and I will probably start looking for a job soon as I'm about to finally graduate but she just keeps complaining.
Any of you have to deal with shit like this sometimes? I don't ask for much, all I want is just to be left alone to my copes...

She is a terrible mother (no offense) She decides to belittle and punish you instead of listening to what you have to say.

She is a terrible mother (no offense) She decides to belittle and punish you instead of listening to what you have to say.
Nah what you are saying makes sense. She keeps asking me why can't I be a more honest man and then proceeds to compare me to her friend's sons and how "normal" they are. It pisses me off that some people can't accept the fact that others think differently and want to take a different route in life. As long as I'm not harming anyone else I don't see a problem.

Nah what you are saying makes sense. She keeps asking me why can't I be a more honest man and then proceeds to compare me to her friend's sons and how "normal" they are. It pisses me off that some people can't accept the fact that others think differently and want to take a different route in life. As long as I'm not harming anyone else I don't see a problem.
What is the "different route" you're taking? It can't be inceldom since that isn't a route you choose to take.

What is the "different route" you're taking? It can't be inceldom since that isn't a route you choose to take.
Something specific to my country. I live in israel and you need to serve 3 fucking years in the army in order to not sit in jail instead. Now, I am not even really jewish, nor am I religious or give a damn whether the country is run by arabs or jews, I just want to live my own life far away from all this bullshit, and my mother keeps telling me not the avoid the army. Now there is a way to get out, a really messy one that involves a bunch of lies, but it's worth it. My mother is strongly against it, but then again what do I have to lose? I'm at the buttom anyway, might as well just go all the way through with being subhuman in my attitude too.

Something specific to my country. I live in israel and you need to serve 3 fucking years in the army in order to not sit in jail instead. Now, I am not even really jewish, nor am I religious or give a damn whether the country is run by arabs or jews, I just want to live my own life far away from all this bullshit, and my mother keeps telling me not the avoid the army. Now there is a way to get out, a really messy one that involves a bunch of lies, but it's worth it. My mother is strongly against it, but then again what do I have to lose? I'm at the buttom anyway, might as well just go all the way through with being subhuman in my attitude too.
I would take the opportunity to avoid the military if I were you. There's no point in defending a country you don't care about.

I would take the opportunity to avoid the military if I were you. There's no point in defending a country you don't care about.
There is no point in defending anything but yourself and the people you care about as far as I see it. Countries are fiction, imaginary borders drawn by people who lust for more power. It's naive to think that everyone can just live in peace, I get that, but I really hate the fact that religions, nationalists and other idealistic morons like femshits only add coal to the fire...

There is no point in defending anything but yourself and the people you care about as far as I see it. Countries are fiction, imaginary borders drawn by people who lust for more power. It's naive to think that everyone can just live in peace, I get that, but I really hate the fact that religions, nationalists and other idealistic morons like femshits only add coal to the fire...
Warfare is natural for humanity to take part in. There's no avoiding it. The lustful people in power send out the youngsters to fight their wars for them.

how fucking old are you.

Same here dude.

My parents ALWAYS want more and more and can never be grateful for what I've done

my mother took my ps4 too

My parents took my childhood away from me. I’ve taken their bloodline and fucked it.

my mom is one dimensional too. instead of trying to come to a compromise so we can all be somewhat happy, she just yells and gets her way all the time.

Play indie games on pc they usually dont require much power

I'm stuck emulating pokemon games on my phone because my pc is dead.