Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(No prefix)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Song

• Didn't listen

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Didn't like

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Liked

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • In the middle

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
This used to be my favourite song when I used to listen to music. 2:20 onwards is best part if you're lazy

It was orgasmic listening to it for the first time cuz the melody sounded very original to me and lyrics are good but don't apply to me which is why I stopped listening to the song and all music after I was blackpilled cuz all songs don't apply to me and ones that do I've already heard tons of times

Isn't it weird how you can have a song that's your favourite and other people hear it and just go meh

Like when comedians can have millions of people thinking they're funny when I don't even laugh, smirk or can tell what's so funny about that comedian. And then people think the same about this comedians I like

Its to do with your subconscious mind or something like dat and the fact that all women are manipulative psychopaths

Didn't watch but the thumbnail looks intriguingly hazy/trippy.

All women are manipulative psychopaths, awalt no doubt

didn't listen but like it

15793731449460s.jpg

Is that me or somone on the background sayed brah several times