Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(No prefix) Which is the highest IQ source of protein ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

title tbh

• eggs

• milk

• fish

• pussy

• red meat

• raw meat

• salty meat

• gym supplement

• soy milk

• halal soy tofu

Results are only viewable after voting.
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
As incels we need to find the best way to eat protein and get stronger without using too much energy to digest and cook it, while keeping in mind the cost relatively to the potential gain converted from fiduciary money to muscular weight gain. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Which solution is objectively the best ?

Chicken breast or whey protein tbhtbhtbh

Chicken, steak, ribs.

Whey protein powder also but it shouldnt replace any of them.

One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.

Tuna filet has 35g proteins per 100g and 0 carbs and fat

I would say peanuts. But I really know nothing.
Soylent

One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.
images

That's what Chad tells to his 23rd wheel.

really?

Peanut butter and oats to gain weight

go soy or go home

tbh egg and meat are the best... dont forget to eat your veggies too...

Peanut butter

Who the fuck voted for soy milk?

fish. what does this have to do with inceldom?

I voted red meat before reading the post. I'd say eggs

Nofapp and semen retention maxx

Buckwheat if you are part of the vegan master race.

chicken, tuna and white part of an egg : 100% protein

raw meat of course

As incels we need to find the best way to eat protein and get stronger without using too much energy to digest and cook it, while keeping in mind the cost relatively to the potential gain converted from fiduciary money to muscular weight gain. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Which solution is objectively the best ?
Any muscle meat is good for protein. Eggs and milk has a lot of vitamins and good fats in them as well so they are great too.
Stay away from plants because they have anti-nutrients, don't get memed by the (((grain industries))).

Animal products are more estrogenizing than the phytoestrogens in plants because you're consuming actual animal estrogen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back