Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(No prefix) JFL at this cuck

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
''Video unavailable, this video contains content from Discovery CEEMCA, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.''

brutal

I dislike fat women :feelsUgh:

Omfg look, she's driving. What is this bullshit.

''Video unavailable, this video contains content from Discovery CEEMCA, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.''

brutal

:feelskek: there are worse things than inceldom

What an idiot

I love watching shows about morbidly obese foids.

Landwhales like this can get boyfriends who stay with her despite the shitty treatment.
:feelsclown: world.

This shit is scripted

I love watching shows about morbidly obese foids.

I love to watch them suffer with serious health conditions. They get what they deserve.

This shit is scripted
Can't script that weight, can't script the woman dumping her loser bf for an upgrade once she loses the weight & appears on the radar of better looking men.

Can't we just execute these people on the spot? :feelsseriously:

More SMV than everyone ITT

Can't script that weight, can't script the woman dumping her loser bf for an upgrade once she loses the weight & appears on the radar of better looking men.

I spoke too soon. I typed that out during the first minute where she was whining like a fat baby for the cameras

:lul: Like trying to support a living landwhale
Look how deflated the guy seems, mental equivalent of trying to carry her up some stairs every day while she kicks & screams.

Look how deflated the guy seems, mental equivalent of trying to carry her up some stairs every day while she kicks & screams.
Like dealing with an ever inflating toddler both physically and mentally :lul: :lul: :lul:. Guy does look suicidal but I give no sympathy for sex havers :feelsthink:

Like dealing with an ever inflating toddler both physically and mentally :lul: :lul: :lul:. Guy does look suicidal but I give no sympathy for sex havers :feelsthink:
That show, the women always have a cuck bf & once they lose the weight they always chuck the guy & get a better looking, taller bf. It's ridiculous, makes sense why some guys enable it by being feeders, it's not a kink; it's a desperation play to keep the bitch off the radar & out of sight of other men as much as possible jfl.

That show, the women always have a cuck bf & once they lose the weight they always chuck the guy & get a better looking, taller bf. It's ridiculous, makes sense why some guys enable it by being feeders, it's not a kink; it's a desperation play to keep the bitch off the radar & out of sight of other men as much as possible jfl.
How can you keep this fat bitch out of sight if she brings her own gravitational pull in any Walmart she motor scoots into :feelsclown:

I watched this before and the guy is pretty based. He’s just done with her. She starts crying and blaming him but he just sits there.

This landwhale is such a motherfucker

How can you keep this fat bitch out of sight if she brings her own gravitational pull in any Walmart she motor scoots into :feelsclown:
Make her so fat she can't use any scooter or take her wheels away & claim hood rats stole 'em.

Better incel than cuck.

I don't understand this kind of people. What's the point of having a girlfriend like this? You can't fuck her. You can't do anything with her. She can't walk anywhere. You are embarrassed everywhere you go. You most likely must cover her expenses since she probably doesn't have a job. Larger medical bills. It's like you are chaining yourself to a wall for no reason why would anybody willingly get a girlfriend like this are men really this fucking thirsty? Jesus... I am overweight too and I understand weight problems but to let yourself go like this takes years on to years of commitment. How do people even get this fucking fat JFL.

JFL at whales.

This is lifefuel, I'm enjoying my life now. I'm so happy I'm not that guy.