Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No point in even trying

BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
I will never even bother, I'm done with any juvenile delusions of "ascending" (what a fkn joke). What the fuck even would i have to gain by "ascending"? A future of sexless bedrooms and apathy from a woman who will never love a sub8. The truelovepill and AWALTpill broke me, I can't ignore it. It will always linger in the back of my mind, I'll always be aware of it. Something else that really hurts to think about is knowing you can never show even the slightest bit of emotional vulnerability around them, only if you're chad but even then he runs the risk of getting cucked by a stoic chad. Love is completely nonexistent, even supposed "motherly love" is a crock of shit. I think only fathers are capable of loving their kids tbh.

Normies can't love.

No problem with photos.

Interpret that as you wish.

Go Eeeee-AH.

But yes happy life is predetermined by our genetics nd a bit of luck (rich parents)

If u dont have - good looks/rich parents/huuuge IQ then it's ovah for u. I m simplifying a lot but u get the point I hope

Go Eeeee-AH.

Go Eeeee-AH.

But yes happy life is predetermined by our genetics nd a bit of luck (rich parents)

If u dont have - good looks/rich parents/huuuge IQ then it's ovah for u. I m simplifying a lot but u get the point I hope
I know its over. I'll never have a son, never have a family.