Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No plastic surgery for your face

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Even if i do my nose job , my eyes fucking suck they have a good hidden shape that is overrun by excess hooded skin , its so suifuel that i wish there was a face reconstruction available

Not worth it don't waste your time money and energy on these sort of things.

There is no other way , i cant stand seeing myself this bad

I'm thinking about getting a nose job.

Plastic surgery can't fundamentally improve the craniofacial base that we inherit at birth. Our eye area, maxilla remain largely the same throughout our growth and ageing.

I think that nose job is still worth it

Waste of time and money and very very painful . They will have to slice u face and break u bones with no guarantees

There is no other way , i cant stand seeing myself this bad
Yes there is because this way IS NOT a way at all. Its not going to do SHIT for you. Trust me. It will only make you feel worse later. If your face is that bad, surgery won't change it. Same was the case for me. Successfulness of cosmetic surgery is based on making SMALL alternations to one's face.

No surgery for your genetics.

Oh I'll do it but not sure if it will make drastic difference
yeah it will do a ton of change . a friend of mine almost completely changed his face look

I had scheduled to meet with the top rhinoplasty surgeon in my area but I cancelled at the last moment. I'm just too paranoid to let some jew with a knife cut into my face. Not to mention I would also need a hair transplant, and my symmetry is fucked which can't be fixed. I'd rather give up and embrace the cold dark road to wizardry.

I had scheduled to meet with the top rhinoplasty surgeon in my area but I cancelled at the last moment. I'm just too paranoid to let some jew with a knife cut into my face. Not to mention I would also need a hair transplant, and my symmetry is fucked which can't be fixed. I'd rather give up and embrace the cold dark road to wizardry.
Nah bruh rhino is based i dont want big ass bone sticking out my face

Yeah it sucks I can't even read a book without the huge fucking thing getting in the way. But I'm not fighting fate, this is what I was cursed with at birth so I accept it.

Yeah it sucks I can't even read a book without the huge fucking thing getting in the way. But I'm not fighting fate, this is what I was cursed with at birth so I accept it.
Look in all humanity you have the chance to change it , i will take it and highly suggest you too

Re: I don't understand girls who plastic surgery
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148362135Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:25 PM CDT
Many people often perceive their over-all physical appearance as inferior or horrible in comparison to the physical appearance of other humans. As a result, they often engage in unnecessary and often dangerous behavior in an attempt to correct or otherwise improve their appearance simply to fit the aesthetic standards of other humans.
Re: Your all ugly.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148003371Wednesday, October 15, 2014 2:49 PM CDT
None of us have any knowledge of the actual person on the other side of our screen's, It's unnecessary to insult other users simply because you consider your visual appearance to be superior.
Re: do i look like oder
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145104084Monday, September 01, 2014 3:31 PM CDT
There's nothing wrong with the appearance of your character in my opinion.

Re: Rate my ugly horrible face
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184678935Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:05 AM CST
As with the majority of individuals on this website(Including myself), you have a horrid and repulsive appearance. Only suicide can resolve such horrible characteristics.
Re: rate my look
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200559518Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:13 AM CDT
"I can't really rate what doesn't exist." "His" appearance is perfectly existent in digital space. I would rate you 9.3/10.

Re: @ my fellow ot girls
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190623094Monday, June 06, 2016 9:53 PM CDT
Yes, I apply cosmetics regularly. Although, my natural appearance is more than beautiful enough.

Rhino is dangerous and if you sre actually as you say you are, will do very little to help you except make you a burden for 2 weeks to everyone around you and also go towards making you poorer. But you are probably young right?

Rhino is dangerous and if you sre actually as you say you are, will do very little to help you except make you a burden for 2 weeks to everyone around you and also go towards making you poorer. But you are probably young right?
Correct , i cant take it anymore this nose is killing me

I got a rhinoplasty recently and it was 100% worth it
From jew to straight and proportional
Dont go to the cheapest one

Wdym by cheapest
The least expensive
Surgeons are scammers
Some guillible desperated retards ( mainly women ) get lured by low costs just to end up with shitty results and need revisions that cost 5x the first surgery

The least expensive
Surgeons are scammers
Some guillible desperated retards ( mainly women ) get lured by low costs just to end up with shitty results and need revisions that cost 5x the first surgery
I see , thank you

Any britcels know if you can get Rhino on the NHS if you have a deviated septum fixed at the same time?

Any britcels know if you can get Rhino on the NHS if you have a deviated septum fixed at the same time?
Avoid national heathcare for aesthetic procedures.
They will give you the first nigga they have available , and you cant even discuss or complain about the results
They just want you to get out asap
If you are alive its more than enough for them

Its not dangerous at all if you choose a specialized surgeon, you just skip your job for 2 weeks

Avoid national heathcare for aesthetic procedures.
They will give you the first nigga they have available , and you cant even discuss or complain about the results
They just want you to get out asap
If you are alive its more than enough for them
Are they really that bad? Thing is it's a lot of money if you go private.

Its not dangerous at all if you choose a specialized surgeon, you just skip your job for 2 weeks
It can be. I know all about it. And two weeks is a long time. If the healing process goes well, it may look decent, bit honestly I asked OP to describe what parts he wants fixed and he couldn't do that using technical terms. Most surgeons will reject you if you sound that stupid about it.

And if his requests are small enough that they accept, it means he wasn't truely disfigured enough anyway so it won't make a damn bit of difference.

I know all about the process boss.

Are they really that bad? Thing is it's a lot of money if you go private.
Good reviews are mostly from women who cant distinguish between a good change or a total trash result because they believe anyone who has a white coat must be always right.
I wouldnt go blindly for something like this
if 5-6k is too much then your looks its your last worry

It can be. I know all about it. And two weeks is a long time. If the healing process goes well, it may look decent, bit honestly I asked OP to describe what parts he wants fixed and he couldn't do that using technical terms. Most surgeons will reject you if you sound that stupid about it.

And if his requests are small enough that they accept, it means he wasn't truely disfigured enough anyway so it won't make a damn bit of difference.

I know all about the process boss.
I dont know his situation tbh

if 5-6k is too much then your looks its your last worry
I do have the money for it, but I'm a bit of a jew when it comes to spending.