Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill no physique for your face

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★
all this and for what at the end of the day
:feelsbadman:

and as usual just guys in the comments..

bonus gymcel vids

This is why eventually I'm just gonna starvemaxx and try to get as skinny as possible. Don't care about acquiring muscle, never really did.

They are coping hard. Still in the redpill gymcel phase

huff and puff
but it will never be enough:blackpill:

This is why eventually I'm just gonna starvemaxx and try to get as skinny as possible. Don't care about acquiring muscle, never really did.
I care about getting muscular. Helps you get treated better in terms of respect.

i am still too tbh i just dont know what else to do
i just dont want to look worse than i already do i guess
I also gymcel, but not this hard. Have a fucked left hip for the rest of my life from it. MY hip genetics were shit and failed from the workouts. I just do higher rep ranges with less weight nowadays to still keep muscle, but not risk injury

I care about getting muscular. Helps you get treated better in terms of respect.
Understandable. You will have the normies in fear once you get jacked lol.

yeah im doing this because ive never been muscular so i might as well i have nothing to lose really
ive been working out not as extreme at that one black guy in that video i just do a few sets of bench dumbbells situps and squats
i am a beginner so im just doing it at my own pace im still eating the same food n shit

Understandable. You will have the normies in fear once you get jacked lol.
Not really. Can't gain past 155 pounds unfortunately. Just trying to maintain it. I was 135 before gymceling, so it's a missive improvement

also it speaks volumes the difference in intensity between mens and womens workouts lol
women just stretch and do light exercise with small weights while we are literally destroying ourselves

yeah im doing this because ive never been muscular so i might as well i have nothing to lose really
ive been working out not as extreme at that one black guy in that video i just do a few sets of bench dumbbells situps and squats
i am a beginner so im just doing it at my own pace im still eating the same food n shit
Good. You won't injure yourself doing that. I was leg pressing almost 600 pounds and deadlifting 225 pounds before the injury (not much, I know, but it was too much considering my inferior hip genetics). I currently don't train legs, as they are naturally big enough, and focus on upper body. I can do 10 clean bodyweight pull ups in a row, and dumbbell bench the 45 pounders for around 14 reps. Also bicep curl a 60 pound ez bar for around 12.

I also gymcel, but not this hard. Have a fucked left hip for the rest of my life from it. MY hip genetics were shit and failed from the workouts. I just do higher rep ranges with less weight nowadays to still keep muscle, but not risk injury
hey dude can i see how it looks like if you don't mind it your body

hey dude can i see how it looks like if you don't mind it your body
You wanna see a physique pic? Sure. I can send in DMs if you want. Just will edit out my face

allright man

lets see what years gymcelling looks like
It's not that impressive because my fast metabolism won't let me gain past 155 pounds. I am lean though. I wish I could gain weight as easily as most people

saint. mr sam entertainment :D let my boy cope
Honestly i should start going to the gym just for the health benefits, can't take sedentarism anymore.

My toothache is making me eat less which is good cause I wanna lose weight, actually I just want to lose gyno

My toothache is making me eat less which is good cause I wanna lose weight, actually I just want to lose gyno
chest workouts make you lose that shit or yeah not eating
its hard though

no gym for my height (former obsessed gymcel)

saint. mr sam entertainment :D let my boy cope
Honestly i should start going to the gym just for the health benefits, can't take sedentarism anymore.
i am hes just a very brutal example of gymcel not even IT could come up with some cope for him and yea i cant sit around anymore