Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No philosophy for your inceldom.

A

AvPDcel

Least favourite child.
I made a high-IQ post but I removed it because it's over anyways. Everything is a cope.

Last edited:
OP has decreed it
Antiphilosophy > Philosophy

That in itself is philosophy :lul:

Yes exactly. No philosophy for our inceldom. We could discuss philosophy for forever and it wouldn't change our genetics so what is the point really? There is no point

I made a high-IQ post but I removed it because it's over anyways. Everything is a cope.
All philosophy is determined by your genetics.

In case of ricemen we see philosophies celebrating order and collectivism for Ricemen need collective power of their race to survive and thrive.

In Europeans we see philosophies celebrating personal strength and constant questioning of truth as white's primary competition are other whites and white people desire to leave their own mark on the world.

In case of curries we see philosophies celebrating asceticism, pacifism and celibacy as curries aren't built for sex,competition and warfare.

Don't be a pussy. Post it and I'll read it. Your effort will not go to waste.

When you really think about it, the authors of all philosophical treatises were coping when they wrote their works.