Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No Originality Anymore

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
There just isn´t any originality anymore everything is just a rehash of the past where beloved franchises gets run into the ground instead of making new ones. Movies suck big time now, there are no original movies or series anymore back when I was a child stuff like Pokemon, Yugi-oh, Beyblade and digimon came out it was so original and became so popular! What new things has come out today? Nothing they just keep these old series going and ruining them like back in the day there were only 150 pokemons then 250 in gen2 which still looked awesome but now there are so many they don´t even look like Pokemons anymore they have lost their charm and Ash don´t even look like himself anymore the new animation look like shit! They are also ruining big franchises because people can´t come up with new original content
LYREO3YUTJE23OBE4HU33VHPCA
641e7b143b046a158c03c75c9946d5521552325595 full

It isn´t just nostalgia talking the past was better like I just mentioned with all the original shows/games there was made when I was a child e.g. Pokemon, Yugi-Oh, Beyblade, Digimon. Also the Star Wars movies were still good many of the best Disney movies were made in that time as well now they barely make any new ones only live action which I don´t like at all and it´s not like they can´t make good movies because several newer Disney movies were very good imo like Moana was fine and Frozen and Zootopia was very good imo.

Also many newer movies look like complete shit today with all the crappy CGI they pump out so many marvel movies that look like trash because they are solely reliant on CGI and it´s not because the technology isn´t there to make it look good just look at Avatar it looked amazing but since they pump a new marvel movie out every year they do a half asses job on it. I also recently saw Fantastic Beast 1 and 2 and they both sucked ass it´s just like they can´t let a franchise end in perfection they need to ruin it like with Star Wars the saga was completed there was brought balance to the force and then they go and ruin the franchise with these new shitty movies.

Same with games, video games has turned to shit at least FPS (first person shooters)e.g. newer battlefield it´s all parkour now where you can just jump away from the enemy when being shot at and vault over any obstacle and through windows it´s too fast pased because of all the vaulting back in the day if you wanted to jump through a window to get an advantage and ambush the enemy you had to destroy the window and crouch while jumping so it took more effort now people just jump all over the map and through glass windows with wooden frames.
And of course everything is about money nowadays with all the DLC and loot boxed where it´s just about pay2win I can´t tell how many times me and my friends have been killed in BF4 with weapons we didn´t have just because we didn´t pay for all the extra content back in the day I paid for a game and got the whole game like everyone else. And people didn´t spend a fortune on "skins" for their weapons it´s so absurd I just miss the past it was more innocent and sure creators were out to make money on games, movies and series etc. but it was a one time payment and you got the whole thing like everyone else.

I guess this was more of a venting but today´s time really do lack originality they just keep driving old movies, series and video games to the ground e.g. Star Wars, Harry Potter, Battlefield, Pokemon etc.

basically go er

agreed, everything lacks originality. trying to re-run something golden will only put a stain on the old one tbh.

Maxresdefault

:lul: :p

Memes are a sign of this. The incentive to put time into art has died. Being a jester doesn't make you rich or get you foids anymore.

The good old daze

Every cow gets milked until blood comes out from its tits. Then it's killed

jfl nu-animation has truly destroyed Ash :lul:
they basically make worse versions of old franchises

Maybe stop being a weeb?

Every cow gets milked until blood comes out from its tits. Then it's killed
Disney milking star wars

jfl nu-animation has truly destroyed Ash :lul:
they basically make worse versions of old franchises
That is exactly what they did just look up the remakes of Teen Titans, Ducktales and Ben 10

Cope.Ash has finally won a pokemon league

i wish i could say i read it but didnt for real