Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one will know what it's like to be an unwanted male

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
And the worst part is, they have no reason to care. They literally want us to disappear and LDAR. They WANT us to DIE. Let that fucking sink in.

empathy is sorely lacking nowadays

empathy is sorely lacking nowadays
Yeah, for sure. And the people who have achieved things due to their status (money) or looks think they earned it. Clown world.

It's over for ugly men. Nothing will repair those lost years without a gf.

It's not okay. It's very not okay. The men who females don't want to fuck are the same ones who went to war for them in the past. The same ones who build society. Uprising when?

Motivation is very important in life to compete in the world and someone liking or wanting you is that motivation but unfortunately, a few males actually get that just because they have better genetics others.

empathy is an incel trait duh.
people empathise with those they perceive to be in their group ie. family, friends, political association. It's not an incel trait per se, most people feel empathy. But the extent of that empathy is limited, especially by who they judge to be worth that empathy. Having empathy for almost everyone is an incel trait as it is beta behaviour, such as feeling bad for those in a worse position than you like London guy or a hobo

Which is why I like living. Go out and interact with a foid cashier, ruins her whole day.

Well, exept for other unwanted males. This is why i primarily talk to other cels.

I do @KyloRen