Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one wants to even have conversations if you’re unattractive

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Title : they just avoid you or ignore you even other unattractive people don’t want to talk to you this is beyond rigged and unfair even unattractive people pile up on attractive people

even unattractive people pile up on attractive people
This is the most brutal part. Even your fellow genetically invalids do not want to associate with you.

I had a friend who was about as much of a loser as me, but he wouldn't admit it by coping that he has more friends or that he does not hold the same views as me.

Legalise voluntary assisted euthanasia or allow all uglies to be paid NEETs

Legalise voluntary assisted euthanasia or allow all uglies to be paid NEETs
Already legal in Canada. I don't agree with it though, my taxes should not go to killing some random depressed brocel. I still think life is worth living as an ugly, and even if you think it isn't, the government has no business providing euthanasia.

The latter should be a thing already at least for trucels for now
It is in some countries. The Netherlands and Spain have it, both of which are state provided, if I'm not mistaken. It's presented in countries like Canada as a humane option, but the fact is that their healthcare system is overburdened. They would much rather their own citizens kill themselves, than receive healthcare. :feelsclown:

Already legal in Canada. I don't agree with it though, my taxes should not go to killing some random depressed brocel. I still think life is worth living as an ugly, and even if you think it isn't, the government has no business providing euthanasia.
In Britbong we have hundreds dying by suicides on the railway every year, I hope it leads to them legalising voluntary assisted euthanasia. Either that or they'll need to get robots driving trains cos every death is a driver's life ruined.